ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bareminerals 6 Piece Complexion Rescue Skin Saviors Collection TSV 15/06/17
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.94

Single Drop
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218797

Auto-Delivery
TBCThis six-piece cosmetics collection from Bareminerals features the iconic Complexion Rescue foundation, a hydrating gel cream that provides flawless coverage, as well as a gorgeous new Blush shade, the new Under Over Priming & Finishing Powder, plus other fabulous treats. Packed with skin-quenching ingredients that give you a naturally radiant finish, this collection is perfect for getting that coveted glow.

Versatile blush - for all skin tones and types, your set features Gala, a brand new Blush shade only available at QVC. Providing a pop of pure, vivid colour, while giving a healthy-looking, beautiful hue, the soft and creamy texture buffs on silky smooth and the versatile formula allows you to wear it on your cheeks, lips, and eyes for pure multi-tasking magic.

Primer power - currently only available at QVC, the new Under Over Priming & Finishing Powder helps to prep your skin for make-up application by creating an ultra-silky, smooth canvas. It works to help extend the wear of your products while diffusing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Keep the beauty coming - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive two further deliveries of this collection in September and December at today's special price. We'll switch up your blush and lipgloss shades each time, as well as offering you a different face brush so you can build up a comprehensive collection of gorgeous make-up!

Contains:

1 x Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF30 (35ml) - made with pure, high-quality ingredients, and without the chemicals and preservatives that can sometimes irritate skin. Provides all the flawless coverage you want, without any clumping or caking. The creamy minerals help to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles without drying out your skin
1 x Blush (0.85g) - in Gala; gives you a beautiful, healthy-looking glow; free from preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemicals
1 x Under Over Priming & Finishing Powder (6g) - this translucent powder is designed to work on all skin tones and types and helps extend the wear of make-up while diffusing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x Multi-Tasking Highlighter (2g) - in Turn on Rose Gold; your new go-to essential for adding a touch of brightness and definition in all the right places
1 x Moxie Plumping Lipgloss (4.5ml) - in Free Spirit (warm mocha shimmer); a luscious colour that slips on satiny-smooth for fuller, more voluptuous-looking lips with glistening shine; with shea, avocado and murumuru butters, as well as an encapsulated antioxidant complex
1 x Smoothing Face Brush - a dual fibre brush that provides control and diffusion for a soft, smooth application. Its dome-shaped design blends seamlessly for an airbrushed effect

September delivery contains:

1 x Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF30 (35ml)
1 x Blush (0.85g) - in Clever (petunia pink)
1 x Under Over Priming & Finishing Powder (6g)
1 x Multi-Tasking Highlighter (2g) - in Turn on Rose Gold
1 x Moxie Plumping Lipgloss (4.5ml) - in Stylista (vivid peach)
1 x Complexion Perfector Face Brush - provides extremely smooth, streak-free application; its wide, densely packed base of firm fibres lays down foundation and builds coverage

December delivery contains:

1 x Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF30 (35ml)
1 x Blush (0.85g) - in Petal Pink (bright poppy pink)
1 x Under Over Priming & Finishing Powder (6g)
1 x Multi-Tasking Highlighter (2g) - in Turn on Rose Gold
1 x Moxie Plumping Lipgloss (4.5ml) - in Girl Next Door (vintage peach)
1 x Flawless Finish Brush - provides medium-to-full coverage for a natural look

How to apply:
Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream:

Apply to clean skin with fingertips or the Smoothing Face Brush
Layer for additional coverage at home or on the go

Blush:

Smile
That's all you have to do to locate the perfect place for cheek colour - the apples

Under Over Priming & Finishing Powder:

Sweep over your make-up with a brush to set your look

Multi-Tasking Highlighter:

Use on eyes, cheeks, and all over the face - any place you want to see a beautiful brightening effect

Moxie Plumping Lipgloss:

Glide over the lips for a kissable, plump pout

Ha! had to have a little giggle at the launch hour of this with Huntley referring to the Complexion Rescue as Complexion Erection, which admittedly might be quite a good name for a product. Lee couldn't keep a very large smile from her face, talk about sex on the brain.

I couldn't help but feel for SJ when Huntley introduced them, "We've got Lee looking totally fab in blue, oh and we've also got SJ too" poor SJ!

Does anyone know if the Complexion Rescue oxidises once on the skin? And can anyone describe the shade "Vanilla", please? Is it yellow, orange or something else? ;-)

Ha! had to have a little giggle at the launch hour of this with Huntley referring to the Complexion Rescue as Complexion Erection, which admittedly might be quite a good name for a product. Lee couldn't keep a very large smile from her face, talk about sex on the brain.

I couldn't help but feel for SJ when Huntley introduced them, "We've got Lee looking totally fab in blue, oh and we've also got SJ too" poor SJ!
Is sj with child or just comfortable? Asking for a friend :mysmilie_47:

Does anyone know if the Complexion Rescue oxidises once on the skin? And can anyone describe the shade "Vanilla", please? Is it yellow, orange or something else? ;-)

Hi Ani, I think I would describe it as a more peachy heading towards orangey colour. If it's any help I wear LG porcelain, BM fairly light or more often fair in the original foundation and it's just about ok on me because it's quite sheer although I'm thinking of trying opal this time.

Hi Ani, I think I would describe it as a more peachy heading towards orangey colour. If it's any help I wear LG porcelain, BM fairly light or more often fair in the original foundation and it's just about ok on me because it's quite sheer although I'm thinking of trying opal this time.
I'm the same LG Porcelain, BM Fair & bought the last TSV that had the Complexion Rescue in. I got Opal.
It is very sheer, pale when I first put it on though not as pail as Fair in the original. Through the day it does seem to darken a bit though. I've decided not to bother with this TSV.

The details on the website for the highlighter are different than they read out on the tv shop (I recorded the midnight one).

On the website it says every drop has the same colour, the the tv show they said different & said each colour was different in each drop.

Thank you! I am fairly light in the original foundation, fair was too fair on my skin, nearly white. Concerning the Compkexion Rescue the saleswoman said that No.2 would be right, but I didn't try it. And you say it is more a peachy tone...I think maybe that's not for me.

They announced tonight that Lee won't be appearing on air much if at all now as she has a new role within the brand.

Latest posts

Back