Ultrasun TSV 04/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ian, I was just about to post a new thread too! I received my TSV today with a sneaky note from Ultasun that there's another TSV on 4 June and the photo.

View attachment 13983

IMG_0177.jpg

thats no use to me, will be away at that time, and that is actually the perfect kit i would have taken with me... not interested in their glimmer ones.

Ultrasun 3 Piece Essential Sun Protection Collection
Item Number: 229570
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £9.99

This three-piece sun protection set from Ultrasun features a super-sized Sports SPF20 Gel which absorbs quickly and is perfect for those who like to get active in the sun, plus a full-sized Face SPF30 anti-ageing suncream and a super-sized, super-sensitive SPF30 formula suitable for all of the family. Whether you're enjoying summer at home or abroad, ensure you and your family stay safe in the sun with this must-have collection from the experts at Ultrasun.

All-day family protection - the Ultrasun range requires just once-a-day application, with gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types. With the classics in this collection, you can ensure everyone is covered when it comes to suncare, from the kids and pool-side sun-bathers to sports-mad and active members of the family.

Once a day application which gives protection against UVA and UVB rays (up to eight hours)
Ideal for outdoor sports, water sports, holidays, working outside and gardening
Free from oils, emulsifiers and perfume
Suitable for all skin types
All products can be used for up to two or three years after opening (see individual packaging)

Contains:

1 x Sports SPF20 (400ml; supersize) - a non-greasy, non-sticky and easy-to-use transparent gel that provides long-lasting protection from UVA and UVB (enough for four people for one week). Perspiration resistant
1 x Family SPF30 (250ml; supersize) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy cream with a high UVA and UVB filter, ideal for sensitive skin, young children and anyone with allergies. Also provides extra protection for more vulnerable areas like your shins, nose and shoulders. Water-resistant
1 x Face SPF30 (50ml; full size) - a non-greasy and fast-absorbing anti-ageing cream to help protect against the visible signs of photo-ageing (premature aging of the skin caused by repeated exposure to UV rays). Suitable for the most sensitive skins and can be applied daily under your make-up

Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun

How to apply:
Sports SPF20 and Family SPF30

Apply to clean dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
Avoid contact with eyes and clothes
Re-apply in extreme conditions

Face SPF30
Apply to clean, dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure

Simply use instead of your daily moisturiser for all day protection
Sinks into the skin quickly, allowing for instant make-up application
Avoid contact with eyes and clothes
Reapply in extreme conditions

Delivered to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229570

I know that Ultrasun is used and trusted by many and it may work (I don't like the sun and stay out of it and cover up at all times (I am the one who will wear winter fleeces and woolly hats during the summer), but Abbie seems to be on everyday during 'the season' (which as far as this brand is concerned seems to be a very long one), I know she states that she likes Q and I know that there will be new viewers all the time but her 'Sun Police' routine is becoming a little 'wearing' to say the least, I know I have the option of watching or not watching, but as I use Q as my 'white noise' machine at night sometimes it is inevitable that I listen to the 'same old, same old'!

If Fibby Flint got any more hard sell, she'd be turning up on your doorstep to slap you round the chops with the Ultrasun TSV.

I love the stuff but it's not for everybody ... beg beg beg is not attractive ... and you can get bargains elsewhere thanks to the lovely formers here who often give heads up for other sites :mysmilie_59:

Has anyone tried the once a day factor 10 on sale for 4.99 in Aldi. I know it's low SPF, but I do like a body tan. (Hangs head and watches out for AY and Ultrasun lady).

Latest posts

Back