Simon Biagi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Is this man on permanent days? Whenever I flick ever to Q he is on with his hard sell. He must be getting the sales all the hours they are giving him. Poor Micky can't get a word in:mysmilie_17:

I think the execs are slipping something into the water at QVC Towers. Most presenters and several of the regular guests have started speaking at a rate of knots in a shouty voice. They often talk over the guest, having private jokes with the gallery or boring us with anecdotes from their home lives.

As they all do it (with a couple of exceptions such as Jilly H and Michal) it's obviously the latest sales technique forced on them from the top.

I think the cheesemaster himself, Simon Dairylee is paid a bonus for every time he spouts his stock phrase "lots in store" and "annnnnd!!" I personally can't stand the man, but he obviously thinks he sounds good, Simon? You might wanna think again.

Cant stand the way he fawns over Richard J utterly pathetic,and you get and you get and you get another of his phrases that get on my wick.

Never mind Richard J, I'm getting sick of the presenters fawning over themselves! All Chuntley does is gawp at herself in the monitor when she's on fashion and she is by no means the only one. It is very irritating after a while. This morning's shapewear stuff was utterly cringeworthy. Carla looked as though she had been poured into her trousers and it's not becoming of a presenter of "high end" clothing to be wiggling their tush into the camera, as did Chuntley. Then she pulls in her belt to the point of breathlessness just to prove that she has such a tiny waist. I thought they were supposed to have some class to do this job. Leave the modelling to the models, please.

Never mind Richard J, I'm getting sick of the presenters fawning over themselves! All Chuntley does is gawp at herself in the monitor when she's on fashion and she is by no means the only one. It is very irritating after a while. This morning's shapewear stuff was utterly cringeworthy. Carla looked as though she had been poured into her trousers and it's not becoming of a presenter of "high end" clothing to be wiggling their tush into the camera, as did Chuntley. Then she pulls in her belt to the point of breathlessness just to prove that she has such a tiny waist. I thought they were supposed to have some class to do this job. Leave the modelling to the models, please.

I agree, I caught a bit of her yesterday wishing she had more "junk in the trunk" and wishing people would understand that telling her to eat more because she's so slim, wouldn't tell her to "eat less if she was over weight". In the twenty seconds of watching I found this out and also that she's a size eight, yes eight!!!. The woman's vanity knows no bounds and to me, vanity is an ugly trait.

No way is Catherine a size 8. Pipa and Jill F maybe but you can't have the bust that CH has and be a size 8, not up top anyway. Everyone knows her weight goes up and down. It wasn't so long ago she was moaning about her cellulite and fat thighs and now wants more junk in the trunk. She's starting to bore me.

CC

I don't mind Simon Biagi, but I never watch Craig R or RJ. I did like CH, but just lately she is doing my head in with her preening and pouting ... she is acting like a giggling teenager.

I don't mind Simon Biagi, but I never watch Craig R or RJ. I did like CH, but just lately she is doing my head in with her preening and pouting ... she is acting like a giggling teenager.

I must have something wrong with me as I quite like Simon,but I admit don't very often see him on QVC. Never mind I will just go and have a lie down in a dark room.

Is the chest wig still in evidence? If so, it's time they gave it its' own show! :mysmilie_17: It couldn't do a worse job than some of the presenters.

I think the cheesemaster himself, Simon Dairylee is paid a bonus for every time he spouts his stock phrase "lots in store" and "annnnnd!!" I personally can't stand the man, but he obviously thinks he sounds good, Simon? You might wanna think again.

Last edited:
Is the chest wig still in evidence? If so, it's time they gave it its' own show! :mysmilie_17: It couldn't do a worse job than some of the presenters.

Yes I can see it now "Chest Hair Featuring No! No!........no, no, no, no, no, no........" :mysmilie_17:

This reminds me I must do something about my chest hair - I'm starting to look just like him!

he adds nothing to any presentation whether he's on his own or co presenting. he literally has 7 sentences that he rotates for all the products. he's beyond bland. i have to switch off

I still think Chuntley is styling herself on A Holden. With the hair and posing constantly. Surely she must get tweets telling her to grow up, and stop being so in love with the image in the mirror that she could eat herself ! I'm sure we all get told when we look nice, or wearing a pleasant perfume, but how many of us would broadcast the fact to a million viewers on the tele ?

I still think Chuntley is styling herself on A Holden. With the hair and posing constantly. Surely she must get tweets telling her to grow up, and stop being so in love with the image in the mirror that she could eat herself ! I'm sure we all get told when we look nice, or wearing a pleasant perfume, but how many of us would broadcast the fact to a million viewers on the tele ?

Wouldn't surprise as AH is well and truly full of her own unimportance, tops it all in that passive advert when AH spouts "it's full of people you've never heard of". So let's get this right, that advert is suppose to be the opposite of what QVC is so technically AH means "it's not full of people you've heard of" ahhh yes you're absolutely spot on AH, it isn't.

In my opinion that passive advert saying about its all about the hard sell etc, is the most honest QVC have been in the whole 23 years, they think that advert is mocking people and their thoughts on QVC, when in effect they're mocking themselves.

Latest posts

Back