Simon Biagi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't mind Simon Biagi, but I never watch Craig R or RJ. I did like CH, but just lately she is doing my head in with her preening and pouting ... she is acting like a giggling teenager.

Agree that Simon is ok in small doses!
Funny, as I used to quite like Craigy boy but seems to have turned into a Telly Tubby these days and have to switch off when he goes into that mode! :mysmilie_43:

Just tuned in to see Biagi on with Richard Jackson and a strange, corpse-like man enthusing about a rare type of begonia known as a "golden picotee." I have to say Simon is doing quite a good job putting up with that awful hyperactive, rasping gnome and that boring guest. I laughed at the faux enthusiasm over some overpriced bedding plants. All the "oohing" and "aaahing" is just overkill.

The gardening shows don't interest me. I don't like RJ and SB's shouting is irritating. I've had Sky news on and seen that Giles Deacon who used to have a jewellery range on QVC has designed Pippa Middleton's wedding dress.

The gardening shows don't interest me. I don't like RJ and SB's shouting is irritating. I've had Sky news on and seen that Giles Deacon who used to have a jewellery range on QVC has designed Pippa Middleton's wedding dress.

Ooh I just went to check it out online, what a lovely dress!!!

Gorgeous ! hopefully now all those brides who want a strapless number will take heed and start to look beautifully classical, and cover up. Can never understand how brides with very large arms and shoulders think a strapless dress will suit them, clearly they have no-one honest enough to tell them what they look like when shopping for a wedding dress.

Oh my! Was going to click "thanks" or "like" but couldn't bring myself to! Bubblegum on the nipples is all that's holding that in place Brissles. If she turns suddenly she'll have someone's eye out!

Oh my! Was going to click "thanks" or "like" but couldn't bring myself to! Bubblegum on the nipples is all that's holding that in place Brissles. If she turns suddenly she'll have someone's eye out!

Likewise, Akimbo - there isn't a 'jaysus, my eyes' button!!!

:mysmilie_11: Never liked the strapless dresses I have to say. Hardly anyone looks really good in them. Wedding outfits in general make me gasp. Mr CC's sister had a flying saucer on her head at her daughter's wedding. I mean WTF? Apparently it cost an arm and a leg as well. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh :mysmilie_17: I shouldn't judge as I don't have a daughter and won't be doing any weddings any time soon.

Oh and I had to turn the sound down on gardening as Mr Biagi WAS INSISTING ON SHOUTING ALL THE TIME AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.

CC

:mysmilie_11: Never liked the strapless dresses I have to say. Hardly anyone looks really good in them. Wedding outfits in general make me gasp. Mr CC's sister had a flying saucer on her head at her daughter's wedding. I mean WTF? Apparently it cost an arm and a leg as well. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh :mysmilie_17: I shouldn't judge as I don't have a daughter and won't be doing any weddings any time soon.

Oh and I had to turn the sound down on gardening as Mr Biagi WAS INSISTING ON SHOUTING ALL THE TIME AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.

CC

He was shouting a lot this morning. I ended up turning over. Not a fan of his at all - he is very insincere.

He was shouting a lot this morning. I ended up turning over. Not a fan of his at all - he is very insincere.

I think perhaps Simon Biagi may need a hearing test. Either that or he thinks the viewers have uncorrected hearing loss, or have forgotten to switch on/insert their hearing aids. I literally cannot bear to see or hear SB anymore due to the bellowing and insincerity of his shows. If/when I need hearing aids I would switch it off rather than assault my ears with his awful delivery.

The cheesy get thinks the louder he shouts, the more exiting the product is!!!! Obviously!!!! :mysmilie_13: He's a massive parody of himself, so disingenuous. Yes I'm the same, if I channel hop and he's there it's straight back over the channel goes.

He's certainly done OK for himself. His house was pictured in a magazine not too long ago - and it looked nice. I found a clip of him modelling a flying jacket on the game show: "Wheel of Fortune." Sadly the plane that was used in his modelling segment since crashed.

I've caught sight of her a few times this week and thought she was looking a bit like her friend!

That's interesting because I was watching a repeat presentation and Catherine has her hair very straight and dark and I thought that she looked like the chap who used to present Yankee Candles who does have lovely glossy hair.

Latest posts

Back