Simon Biagi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He was shouting a lot this morning. I ended up turning over. Not a fan of his at all - he is very insincere.

Channel hoping and caught part of The Lumchtime Show - he was with Mr Brooks - he looked most peed off - camera caught him checking his watch and using his IPad . Was he as bored as I was watching him ?

Simon Dairylee will indeed be bored if the camera isn't on him, he does like the attention. He's disingenuous and very selly telly, textbook 101, and a real parody of what a shopping telly presenter is. He spits out the usual "loads in store" spiel as if he's hosting a game show. The man is a complete and utter idiot and I personally can't stand him..........can you tell? :mysmilie_17:

He was shouting a lot this morning. I ended up turning over. Not a fan of his at all - he is very insincere.

I had the telly on mute but could still hear him and I'm nearly 40 miles from Chiswick !

Oh dear! Just when I thought Simon Biagi couldn't get any more embarrassing, he was just on the Cozee Home hour modelling a fluffy grey dressing gown and said that if he was wearing a gold chain and some kind of hat then he'd feel like "a rapper arriving at some sort of concert".

Really?? I'd love to know what kind of rap he listens to!!

Plus I now can't get the image of Jay-Z arriving at the Grammys in a dressing gown and slippers out of my dad now!

Simon Dairylee will indeed be bored if the camera isn't on him, he does like the attention. He's disingenuous and very selly telly, textbook 101, and a real parody of what a shopping telly presenter is. He spits out the usual "loads in store" spiel as if he's hosting a game show. The man is a complete and utter idiot and I personally can't stand him..........can you tell? :mysmilie_17:

the worse qvc presenter ever and that really takes some mega beating. awful stock phrases and fake expressions

the worse qvc presenter ever and that really takes some mega beating. awful stock phrases and fake expressions

I agree, he's as fake as a thirty pound note, hope he's not expecting an Oscar any time soon. :mysmilie_17: your cholesterol goes up just looking at him he's that cheesey

I haven't posted for ages ( unwell for the past 2 months) but I couldn't let it go anymore! He amongst many other presenters has become unwatchable. Most are so obviously fake, full of themselves and showing off. Their blogs are to be avoided, unless you enjoy more smugness and showing off. I used to think Kathy Taylor seemed modest and concentrated on the product being presented but now she is as bad as the rest.

I haven't posted for ages ( unwell for the past 2 months) but I couldn't let it go anymore! He amongst many other presenters has become unwatchable. Most are so obviously fake, full of themselves and showing off. Their blogs are to be avoided, unless you enjoy more smugness and showing off. I used to think Kathy Taylor seemed modest and concentrated on the product being presented but now she is as bad as the rest.

I totally agree with you the smug and fakeness is off the scale. Hope you're feeling better now Evie, I've got a chest infection that must love me so much, just doesn't seem to want to let go, so take care of yourself...........sending you a virtual hug xx

I totally agree with you the smug and fakeness is off the scale. Hope you're feeling better now Evie, I've got a chest infection that must love me so much, just doesn't seem to want to let go, so take care of yourself...........sending you a virtual hug xx

Hugs to you too and get well soon!

Evie and Shopperholic, hope you are both fighting fit again soon.

I had that show on this morning while doing my pedicure. He was shouting so loudly that I could hear him from 60 miles away even though I had the telly on 'mute'.

He is definitely my least watchable presenter, beating Craig and Dale by quite a margin. I find Simon very cringeworthy and I feel embarrassed for him.

I saw him for the first time in ages on the MB show recently. I will say he has a very unusual vocal pattern but I didn't find him too shouty that day. At least he wasn't surgically attached to an iPad, in fact I don't think he used one. Omg he will have to be re-educated! Also he didn't interrupt all the time IIRC.

STRIKE THAT! That's the second time I've had to say that today. Just catching the YC hour and he is attached to a ****** iPad, yelling out messages. So he has been reprogrammed and yes, today he is deafening!

Get well soon Shopperholic and Evie :mysmilie_59: .. be good to yourselves

Aw thanks May, that's very kind xx. :mysmilie_3: I can't seem to catch a break this year, seems to be one thing after another but hopefully it's clearing, fingers crossed. :mysmilie_17:

I agree, I caught a bit of her yesterday wishing she had more "junk in the trunk" and wishing people would understand that telling her to eat more because she's so slim, wouldn't tell her to "eat less if she was over weight". In the twenty seconds of watching I found this out and also that she's a size eight, yes eight!!!. The woman's vanity knows no bounds and to me, vanity is an ugly trait.

Julia Roberts is a size 12

Simon is in a class of his own. I find him totally unwatchable, even on mute.

I'm sure he must have some redeeming qualities as a person, but as a QVC presenter he has none as far as I am concerned.

Even most of the women do not have the volume turned up to 11 as consistently as he does.

He has become a parody of himself... and his delivery (but thankfully not the end of the pier show) is on a par with Peter Simon on Ideal World. Is it something about the name Simon, I wonder?

One punctuating his every utterance with NOT ONLY, and the other one practically screaming AND.

All that wide-eyed faux amaaaazement. Pass the sick bucket.

As he half turns to the camera telling us how wonderful Qvc is, I half expect one of those American cartoon 'gleams' to spring from his teeth as he grins.

Latest posts

Back