Liz Earle 40% Off Sale Limited Amount

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:happy::happy::happy:
Me too, No 15 is the best! Got a lipgloss too. Thanks very much Donna- we've got in quick before it all disappears & love the free P & P.

Me too! It's a great reduction - I'm keeping it for a pressie later in the year. I thought I'd try the foot cream too as that was reduced to £8.55 inc a free C&P. I see that's sold out now.

well done scandi princess :mysmilie_14:

Thanks Boffy! I'll think of you when I wear it lol. I did make the Liz Earle advisor laugh when I ordered it. She said No 15 was her favourite too & I did say although I get lovely compliments about it, I never divulge what it is I'm wearing. It's nice to smell different (in a good way of course!)

just got mine in the post beautifully wrapped, free p&p with a mini no.9 beat that qvc

Oh nooooooo why do I click on these threads, I'm trying to save money and now I see this :mysmilie_51::mysmilie_13:

So tempted to get the No.20 perfume, I debated it a few months ago when it was on offer but talked myself out of it. I looooove No.100 and believe No.20 is similar but perhaps more of an evening floral?

i bought 100 in the last sale and have practically used it up its lovely. 15 is very strong so will use it more for evenings out and winter

Oh nooooooo why do I click on these threads, I'm trying to save money and now I see this :mysmilie_51::mysmilie_13:

So tempted to get the No.20 perfume, I debated it a few months ago when it was on offer but talked myself out of it. I looooove No.100 and believe No.20 is similar but perhaps more of an evening floral?

Oh go on, treat yourself! It's always nice to have a new fragrance for summer!

Latest posts

Back