When life hands you lemons make....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
...a SHIRT???

Alison Young wore it the other day and now Jackie Kabler is wearing the same shirt in a bright yellow lemon print fabric on today's morning show. Is it from the Q "fashion" dept or is it the presenter equivalent of the naughty step: like a dunces cap? :mysmilie_501:

Answers on a postcard. No prize it's just for fun

I didn't see Jackie K, but Claire S looks rather silly on the Yong Kim hour. lol

All the presenters look like they've been in the 'dressing up ' box.

Jackie K looks like (I believed I've said this before) like Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane with those daft half curls. AND currently Abbie Horner with the Dyson hairdryer has a dress on that's 3 sizes too small. The top of her arms are trying to escape and clearly the dress is too short and too tight ! What's the problem with wearing clothes that fit you ???

Just for Brissles and JK:

Attachments

• baby jane.jpg
    baby jane.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 147
Apparently the lemons shirt is from C Wonder according to what`s just been said on air but they don`t have it in stock as yet. Everybody will be waiting with baited breath to buy a lemons shirt with an Acorn Antiques overall on top and it will give a whole new meaning to layering. They`ll all look a right lemon !

Everyone looks too overstyled these days, less is more is a motto they have no concept of.

Sorry, OT, but does anyone know what the stripey t-shirt with the elbow length sleeves is that the models have been wearing? Dare I say I like it? ;)

I would love to see them in yellow shirts walking in the High Street on a bright sunny day.Bright yellow tends to attract flies.The screams and arm waving would be worth witnessing.

2017-05-13-10-01-36--820218186.jpeg

The print would work perfectly as a 50s style skirt (or a tablecloth - they had them in Lidl the other week in fact).

Not a fan of this shirt and don't think Jackie suits you either! She normally suits most things! :mysmilie_48:

Latest posts

Back