Greenworks 40v 49cm Dual Blade Cordless Lawnmower TSV 20/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greenworks 40v 49cm Dual Blade Cordless Lawnmower with 2 Batteries TSV 20/05/17
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.510027

The Greenworks cordless dual blade lawnmover is G-MAX lithium-ion battery-powered for up to 45 minutes of mowing, features tool-less collection conversions, and a five-position cutting height adjustment for an even cut no matter what kind of grass. Quiet and easy to use, make swift work of tidying up your garden with the Greenworks cordless lawnmower.

Mow a meadow - well not quite! But with up to 45 minutes of run time per charge, you can cover quite the lawn distance without having to re-charge or lug heavy tools around.

Not much like hard work - comfort is a priority, with easily-adjustable rubber-moulded handle bars, larger wheels for better control, and fold-down handles for convenient storage.

The modern mower - with no need for petrol fill-ups, all you have to do is charge and go. Plus the motor is quieter compared to a traditional lawnmower, so it's much more neighbour-friendly too.

Innovative Smart Cut technology adjusts power or runtime depending upon thickness of grass
Automatic battery switch over pulls power from second battery when first battery power has depleted to eliminate downtime
Dual counter-rotational blades create a powerful vortex for a cleaner cut
3-in-1 cutting feature offering rear bagging, rear discharge or mulching
Hard top rear collection bag with bag full indicator
Easy fold system for compact storage
Five cutting heights
Rear wheels make it easier to mow undulating ground

What's in the box:

1 x Greenworks G-MAX Cordless Twin Force 49cm (19”) Rotary Mower
2 x 40v 2Ah lithium ion rechargeable batteries
1 x charger unit
1 x mulch plug

Technical Specifications:

Power source: 2 x G-MAX rechargeable lithium ion 40v batteries
Run time: up to 45 minutes
Charge time: 60 minutes charge time per battery, or 80% charge in 35 minutes
Cuts: 521.51m2 per single charge; 1043m2 with both batteries charged
Single lever height adjustment: five positions from 25mm - 75mm
Collection capacity: 60L
Dual blades and 49cm (19”) cutting deck
Rear wheels: 25cm (10”)
Lawnmower (l x w x d): 160cm x 50cm x 100cm (63" x 19.7" x 39.4")
Weight: 20.7g

Delivered directly from Greenworks: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate

View attachment 14029

View attachment 14030

View attachment 14031

View attachment 14032

View attachment 14033

Yikes, that's quite a lot of money. I always find cordless items just don't work as well as powered but I might have a look as my new house has a real lawn and I'm going to need a mower. This would have to be exceptional for the cost.

CC

Yikes, that's quite a lot of money. I always find cordless items just don't work as well as powered but I might have a look as my new house has a real lawn and I'm going to need a mower. This would have to be exceptional for the cost.

CC

this is acutally cheap as other ones Q have had that are similar have been £400 + & sold out

CC
I have seen the light at last. 2 gtech hedge trimmers and 4 batteries later I am a cable convert. These gadgets might work for the time specified but the power gets weaker and weaker and then the charge soon doesn't last as long as it first did. At £40 quid a pop the batteries are expensive and I need 2 of them. I thought I was lumbered with cordless because they are lightweight and I am small and quite a weakling but I did a load of research and now have an electric electric trimmer and a pole hedge trimmer, both for the price of one cordless trimmer. The weight is fine and they are sooo much more efficient and do the job in half the time.

I can't really speak for the mowers but why would they be any different? I think the gtech spare batteries are £100 each.

I bought this when it was on before. It was great to use, but the battery only lasted about 10 minutes before it began to lose power and stop on anything but the shortest grass.

It went back for a refund.

I then bought a mains mower of a similar size from Lidl, I think it was about £50, but it is a real pain getting out a long extension cable, constantly moving the cables around so you don't run over them, and then winding up the cables again after use.

On the other hand, a petrol mower can be a hassle as well, having to buy petrol and oil, possible problems starting it (including every time you empty the grass box), and a lot more maintenance.

Probably best not to have grass, but mine looks great at the moment, very bright green after lots of sun and showers in the last week.

Living on my own, I was contemplating getting faux grass because its a complete hassle getting out extension leads, sorting out the cables and then threading them through the house via windows for front and back gardens was getting me down - the preparation took longer than the actual job of mowing.

A month ago I invested in a G tech mower. The battery takes 5 hours initially to charge, but its a dream to just get the mower out of the garage and mow the grass without the faff of cables. I have cut my front and back gardens twice, and out of 4 lights on the indicator battery, I'm down to 3, so there's plenty more life in the battery for at least another 6 cuts. Very happy.

Latest posts

Back