Household Helpers with Shark TSV 09/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will it be the Handyvac?!?!

the next Household Helpers with Shark TSV is on the 09/06/17[/QUOTE
Hiya! Not used this before (have read plenty of posts and agree with the majority of them!) so hopefully it will be correct....
....any idea if it will be the handy-vac?!?
I've 'suggested' it (whether they take any notice, I've no idea) along with others who were suitably impressed with the Shark Rocket that was recently a TSV.
There is a version available on Very, but I'd rather wait if I know one is coming up. on QVC.
Many thanks xxx

I bought a Shark from QVC last year, can't remember details. I love it, much more powerful than my old Dyson. The only thing it lacks is a hose etc. I will have a look at this TSV and might treat myself, keep the other one upstairs.

Thanks for the heads up, I have been waiting for this. I have the Dyson handheld but the charge does not last long enough so is ok for for on the go or for the car. The Shark is just what I need for a proper clean.

Shark Rocket Duo Clean True Pet Vacuum Cleaner with Accessory Kit
Item Number: 806194
QVC Price £239.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.92
P&P £8.95

The multi-tasking Shark Rocket DuoClean True Pet vacuum cleaner can take on a range of your household cleaning tasks, thanks to an advanced twin roller system to help remove any dirt, an innovative design which easily converts into a handheld cleaner, plus an array of attachments and accessories included for specific cleaning conundrums. With the flexibility of a stick vacuum but an extra-long cord providing constant impressive power, this convenient and lightweight vacuum cleaner can help you tackle everything from stubborn pet hair to car interiors.

Double rollers, triple threat - with two brush rolls working in unison, Shark's clever DuoClean technology works to remove three different types of dirt from your floor and carpet: small, large, and stuck on particles.

Impressive range - this vacuum cleaner offers a convenient and easy tool which can cater to an array of cleaning tasks. The quick switch to a handheld unit is ideal for reaching high and low around your home, while the included motorised pet power tool is perfect for picking up pesky hairs.

Added value - we want you to get the most out of your cleaner, with a selection of essential tools to tackle different jobs. You get a mobile detailing kit for confined spaces such as keyboards and car interiors, a crevice tool and wide upholstery tool, plus a multi-angle dusting brush - all supplied in a handy accessory storage bag.

Convenient cleaning - this lightweight vacuum cleaner is ideal when your home needs a quick boost or a zip-around before guests arrive, boasting enhanced swivel steering to give you maximum control of where you're cleaning. Plus the long cord allows you to enjoy the freedom of a cordless vacuum with assurance you won't run out of power. We love the LED light at the front too, giving you the perfect view so you can see any spots you may have missed.

Shark's five year guarantee - in addition to the two year warranty, there’s an option to extend the manufacturer’s warranty to five years. All of the information for this is contained within the box.

What's in the box?

1 x Shark Rocket DuoClean True Pet Vacuum Cleaner
1 x on board storage caddy
1 x dusting brush
2 x crevice tools in 30cm (11.8") and 45cm (17.7”)
1 x wall mount
1 x pet power tool
1 x accessory bag
1 x mobile detailing kit
1 x upholstery tool
1 x multi-angle dusting brush
1 x Foam & Felt Replacement Filter Kit

Technical specifications

Wattage: 600W
Bin capacity: 1L
8m extra-long cable
Noise level: 88dbl
Annual energy consumption: 21.6kWh/annum
Vacuum cleaner (h x l x w) 86cm x 29cm x 26cm (33.9" x 11.4" x 10.2")
Weight: 4.65kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806194

Latest posts

Back