Kim & Co Fashion TSV 10/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep CR had a flamingo toothbrush and pipes up oh AH loves flamingos, would be perfect for her.

Flamingos? Have I missed something? I saw some beautiful red flamingos (they really were red) in the botanic gardens in Singapore many years ago. I still have the photo. Don't think I'd like them on a dress though.

CC

Kim & Co Printed Venechia Sleeveless Swing Tunic
Item Number: 164550
QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

This sleeveless Kim & Co tunic top with a flattering swing shape comes in a choice of five beautiful prints, and the fun part is that Kim's signature is hidden somewhere in each print! Whether you're heading for brunch and want a nice pop of pattern to pair with jeans, or going out for the evening and need a slinky piece for over a pencil skirt, you'll find this top is up to the occasion.

Your kind of print - with five options to choose from we think you'll find one you love. Go for a twist on the classic flower prints with the Daisies and Floral Paisley options, or if you're feeling fruity there's the Lemons top. Animal prints are given a fresh spin with the Ladybirds and Giraffe options.

Round neckline
95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Ladybirds
Daisies
Floral Paisley
Giraffe
Lemons

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 82.6cm (32.5"), S: 87.6cm (34.5"), M: 92.7cm (36.5"), L: 97.8cm (38.5"), XL: 102.9cm (40.5"), 2XL: 110.5cm (43.5"), 3XL: 118.1cm (46.5")
Length: XS: 74.9cm (29.5"), S: 75.6cm (29.8"), M: 76.2cm (30"), L: 76.8cm (30.3"), XL: 77.5cm (30.5"), 2XL: 78.7cm (31"), 3XL: 80cm (31.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.164550

My money is safe I don't need anymore pyjama's, that's what the models look like they are wearing!!
These days I seem to find less and less that I like !!

Ha Ha. Head to foot lemons. And lady birds .

Is Kim getting us back in touch with nature ?

Not my cup of tea .In any case I had a clear out and realise my wardrobe is stuffed with tops I never wear so I don't need any more.

Absolutely laughable. Some people will wear anything. Thankfully, my money is safe. And that Plus sized model needs a sturdier bra.

Think Kim's lost her skirt patterns, seems most of the new designs are either leggings or jumpsuits.

You`ve got Yong Kim dressing us like the High Sparrow from Game of Thrones, Quacker dressing people in what looks like dire sparkly T shirts suitable for Hen Parties in Blackpool, and now Kimmy is dressing people like overgrown pre schoolers. Whatever next ?

The models on the launch show wearing the whole ensemble of leggings ,tunic + bolero looked really ridiculous. I thought along the prints looked shocking + cheap. Wouldn't wear them even for a bet!!

I have just caught snippets of Pippa & 'stylist' guest waxing lyrical about the Label Lab most bog standard garments, they deserve a medal for super creative babble & now we have giggling,rambling, can't pause for a second Kimmy---- has she mentioned her 'couture' sewing yet?Time to go me thinks!
p.s are these models getting skinnier? (or am I getting fatter---NOOOOO)

The models on the launch show wearing the whole ensemble of leggings ,tunic + bolero looked really ridiculous. I thought along the prints looked shocking + cheap. Wouldn't wear them even for a bet!!

Yes, it all looked pretty hideous from what I saw.

Sick to death of everything with leggings with the added funny shaped trousers

:mysmilie_10:

Choice is thin on the ground if you don't wear leggings cold shoulders and voluminous tops with uneven hems Indistinguishable brands apart from the dress ones these days on Q !!

Latest posts

Back