Judith Williams TSV 13/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I shall await the details with interest. I used to use JW a lot then switched to LE. Not going for the LE TSV so will see what's on offer here.

CC

Looks good and the JW kits are usually a good price. I like all of these, especially the rose oil.

CC

Looks good and the JW kits are usually a good price. I like all of these, especially the rose oil.

CC
I don't know any of the other products, but the rose oil is really great, although it is not a pure rose oil, but a mixture of several oils, and one if them being a rose oil.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw on the Judith Williams promo that one (some) of her products had Edelweiss on the packaging !!!! I wonder if it confirms my thoughts.........

Repeated what I wrote on the Abi Cleeve Thread................................Had to chuckle at that Miss M, its like the pick n mix warehouse for fashion, some big old factory stuck on an industrial site somewhere with vats of the same product being spewed into different bottles with varying labels. ooooh and not forgetting Linda Lusardi......Eidelweiss and Glacial water products,

JW mentioned in the launch that it was the last TSV before Christmas and it sounded like the last TSV under this brand name (may she be changing the brand name in order to change the formulas)? Did anyone hear this? I may have misunderstood but it’s a bit suspicious I think that there will be no TSV until next year, that’s 5.5 months at least.

Caught about 15 minutes of Judith last night. There she was pushing pushing pushing the collagen in her ranges. How wonderful it is for the skin and just slap her range on as they come in such great sizes.

As a number of us keep saying on here. The collagen molecule is too big to go through the skin down to the lower levels. Makes no difference it cannot go and plump up the skin from beneath.

Oh and it has been pointed out the Rose Oil is not really rose as she keeping going on about. Main ingredient is almond oil, yes the stuff you can buy really cheap in supermarkets,health stores and local chemist. With Rosehip oil, which is not rose oil as she keeps pushing different plant. So if she is going on about the expense of rose oil and picking the petals she is talking crap!

She had been called out on QVC Facebook page about this and if reported to Ofcom or trading standards could like dear old Dr.Denese(sp) get slapped wrists. The brand might also disappear from the UK and Dr.Denese (sp)did over her claims.

Caught about 15 minutes of Judith last night. There she was pushing pushing pushing the collagen in her ranges. How wonderful it is for the skin and just slap her range on as they come in such great sizes.

As a number of us keep saying on here. The collagen molecule is too big to go through the skin down to the lower levels. Makes no difference it cannot go and plump up the skin from beneath.

That's true, collagen in a product is about as beneficial as a chocolate tea pot (mmmmm chocolate!) They come out with all this spiel with absolutely no real scientific evidence to back it up. As for JW, how many face creams does a range need?

Latest posts

Back