Aveda

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Remember the days when we used to get our Aveda products from the No. 1 Shopping Channel, often with some good deals? Well, if anyone is interested lookfantastic.com are today currently offering 15% off the Aveda range. Haven't yet checked myself as to how prices compare to elsewhere.

I bought s small size Aveda shampure and conditioner a few months ago from lookfantastic, it was nothing like I remembered it years ago. It didn't do anything special for my hair so I don't think I will be rushing tobuy it again.

These were the greatest hair products ever known to man when they were on Q. It always amuses me that they then vanish without trace! Like Fran Wilson lipsticks (loved those).

I spent a small fortune on Aveda at that time but they never really did anything for my hair. And that was before they got watered down or whatever. I did use their detangler (name of product escapes me) when I was having chemo and couldn't really wash and condition as tons would have fallen out. That was a success but the other products seemed no better than ordinary stuff. Mind you the humidity in London at the moment is playing havoc with my hair so perhaps I am not one to judge!!!!

Latest posts

Back