Advanced Orders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know quite a few people that have a Sparks card and it's funny sometimes they get vouchers to use in store or online sent to them in the post and other times they don't, this time round my mum got some and I didn't, strange as my mate didn't get any either, I could do with some sandals, well if we have some summer weather soon so I may have a nose at them tomorrow

Oh damn, when was this 20% off offer for Sparks card holders? I never got an email, and I just logged into my account and it wasn't there. Have I missed it?

Strange how we all get a different frequency of offers.

Oh damn, when was this 20% off offer for Sparks card holders? I never got an email, and I just logged into my account and it wasn't there. Have I missed it?

Strange how we all get a different frequency of offers.
It's for 18-22 May Ellaaa and is still on, I couldn't see my discount online either, see one my previous posts above, and got it via the App. Also, my Sparks email always goes in spam folder for some reason so I find out from here or my hubby alerts me on this.

It's for 18-22 May Ellaaa and is still on, I couldn't see my discount online either, see one my previous posts above, and got it via the App. Also, my Sparks email always goes in spam folder for some reason so I find out from here or my hubby alerts me on this.
Thanks Marina. I still can't get the discount, how strange. It must be account specific. I've checked the Sparks part of the website and there's nothing about it there. I've also tried added items to my basket, went to checkout and nothing about 20% off.

Ah well never mind! There'll be another voucher through soon on my card so I can get some money off those garden chairs I'm after!

I admit I have loads of points on my Sparks. When I first got mine I was buying a leaving present on behalf of a friend and spent £200, so perhaps that is why I get offers?

Not sure but 30,000 plus points on mine.

The 20% vouchers I received included those for friends and family. I usually give these out to people and it's not uncommon to see people walking around the store trying to pass them on to strangers!

It's still available today if you want you can use my online code if it helps anyone. MY6F22

I have hundreds of thousands of points but they aren't worth a diddly squat! Occasionally you get invited to a fashion preview and at the start I was entered into competitions but haven't had anything like that for ages.

Personally I prefer the multiple points on my card but they have drastically cut back on those.

Latest posts

Back