How high can 5 females shriek?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't like the skinny scarf at all.

It reminded me of those silk evening scarves men wore in old movies therefore to me it might work with a very dressy trouser suit but I won't be buying.

I see we have Del Boy this evening so not much better with "Cackling Rose" doing her fish wife presentation

Sorry she's on now not this evening

Dear Lord the 5 tonight include Gatling gun Keenan.

Must be me as they are raving on arsebook about the faabbbb format.

Grumpy old woman- sorry

Just tuned in to see Alison Keenen and "twee-voiced" Nicola Gerwitz and her clackety "semi-precious" bracelets. Maybe Alexis Murdoch from l'Occitane should buy the whole flipping lot of them just so she can make even more noise when she lathers up her soaps in that glass mixing bowl!

I believe the queen of shrieks is Pipa and the queen of squawks is Ali Keenan, closely followed by Anne Dawson. Jilly and Kathy are quite sedate in comparison and Julia is always composed. Debbie is more a cackler and Jill, well I don't really watch her long enough to hear. I don't like this kind of loose women all girls together stuff and every single piece of Lola Rose I've ever bought has ended up on ebay. I like it then I don't.

Maybe we could have a show where we have male models all gushing over car stuff or swimming trunks . . . . . .

CC

Just tuned in to see Alison Keenen and "twee-voiced" Nicola Gerwitz and her clackety "semi-precious" bracelets. Maybe Alexis Murdoch from l'Occitane should buy the whole flipping lot of them just so she can make even more noise when she lathers up her soaps in that glass mixing bowl!

Don't get me started on that Alexis woman. She makes me drink whisky.

CC

I remember Jane used to do a lot of the beauty shows in the early days of Q. Did they stop her because she had 'work done' does anyone know?

They always used to say how young she looked for her age, not that I remember what they said her age was.

I saw some of the afternoon LR show and didn't get the couch full of cackling modaaals! It was rather annoying and there wasn't much chat about the products either! Why, oh why do QVC do these chatty let's be friends silly shows? :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back