Aldi CC Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopperholic

Registered Shopper
When I went in Aldi the other day for more Argan Oil, I picked up a CC Cream in light, wasn't expecting much till I've just tried it now and can't praise it highly enough https://www.aldi.co.uk/lacura-light-colour-correction-cream/p/059862005908000 I hadn't read any reviews till now and every one is spot on. It's covered all the redness on my face better than any other I've tried, with just one layer it's light, medium to full coverage, looks natural and that's just with one layer although it is buildable, you wouldn't expect that at £2.99. So when they open I'm grabbing some more because worryingly they only do it every eight months. I'm so amazed at this product I had to let people know who are also struggling to find a natural, full coverage foundation at an affordable price, for me my search stops here. :mysmilie_3:

Aw that's a shame Donna, let's hope they decide to see sense and get some stores built in Northern Ireland. :mysmilie_3: yes, their beauty and make-up is brilliant and you'd never think it when you see the price.

I've been using Aldi beauty products for ages. Having spent a fortune with Q over the years I now rarely even bother to watch these days. Their crayon concealer is brilliant. I've just done a full spa treatment with mask, serum, eye, neck cream and moisturiser.

I've been using Aldi beauty products for ages. Having spent a fortune with Q over the years I now rarely even bother to watch these days. Their crayon concealer is brilliant. I've just done a full spa treatment with mask, serum, eye, neck cream and moisturiser.

Oh I agree loveheart, I don't know how they do it for the price, the quality is superb. I'm only using Aldi from now on, not just because it's a lot, lot cheaper than named brands, but because their products are the best I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot :mysmilie_3:

Unfortunately we do not have Aldi in Northern Ireland (Lidl only), but I read stuff great things about their beauty products.

They seem to have expanded since I last looked - I see one in Donegal town , Monaghan and Dublin (Parnell St) so must look out the next time I'm in these areas. The others are too far off my beaten track.

Mind you it will be my luck that they won't have anything when I go.

Had anyone tried any of Lidl beauty products with success?

I buy quite a bit from Aldi. Their spray antiperspirant , their 6 in 1 mouthwash, their cotton wool pads, their luxury handwash which looks like MB ones, hubby likes their sensitive skin shaving gel, he also likes their sensitive skin Pure block soap which comes in a pack of 3 for around 69p and he uses it in the shower and I dip in and out of their various facecreams but I haven`t tried the CC cream so I`ll check if they have it the next time I go. Their mascaras also got great reviews too. I haven`t tried those either but know a few people on a facebook group who swear by them.

I like their Soy serum, which really sinks into the skin well and also like the 24 hour sensitive moisturiser, the one in the silver box, such good value.
Their cotton wool pads are so cheap and not an inferior quality so I use them all the time.
The luxury hand wash is very good too. I think I like buying bits in there as they often change the stock so you don't go in and see the same old stuff all the time, but than can be a pain if you like something and then it's no longer available,

Last edited:
Aldi do have a website https://www.aldi.co.uk/ not sure whether they ship to NI though as they say to check whether they deliver when ordering, which will be a huge disappointment if they don't.

Their Specialbuys for the following Sunday & Thursday are added to the website on the preceding Thursday but you need to be quick as the popular items can be out of stock online the same day. There are also previous Specialbuys which haven't sold out online that can still be purchased.

Thanks for the top tip! Bought some of the BB cream this afternoon. Tried a bit on the back of my hand and was concerned it looked a bit bandagy pink/Brown, but within a couple of minutes it had settled nicely to a good colour and a lovely matte finish. Lovely.

Thanks for the top tip! Bought some of the BB cream this afternoon. Tried a bit on the back of my hand and was concerned it looked a bit bandagy pink/Brown, but within a couple of minutes it had settled nicely to a good colour and a lovely matte finish. Lovely.

Is it the CC you mean SS? If it is, it's great isn't it, and you're very welcome, I thought it was that good it would be mean to keep it to myself, I love it when people can grab a bargain. :mysmilie_3:

Whilst we`re discussing bargains I`ll just hijack your thread for second if that`s ok Shopper ? I`ve recently moved to this brand of skincare which is Australian, totally cruelty free and a bargain price on the website in the link below. Their cream cleanser is lovely, you use as a hot cloth cleanser and I also really like their sensitive skin moisturiser. I`m going to try more from the brand but I thought I`d give those people who are looking for cruelty free at a good price the heads up. The brand is Sukin. Delivery is free.
http://www.bodykind.com/productsear...260314&method=and&isort=score&view=list&srt=0

Whilst we`re discussing bargains I`ll just hijack your thread for second if that`s ok Shopper ? I`ve recently moved to this brand of skincare which is Australian, totally cruelty free and a bargain price on the website in the link below. Their cream cleanser is lovely, you use as a hot cloth cleanser and I also really like their sensitive skin moisturiser. I`m going to try more from the brand but I thought I`d give those people who are looking for cruelty free at a good price the heads up. The brand is Sukin. Delivery is free.
http://www.bodykind.com/productsear...260314&method=and&isort=score&view=list&srt=0

Some nice products on there Vienna.

Thanks Vienna, tips always welcome. :mysmilie_3: I've bookmarked that, I'll give that a go, it looks really good. :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back