P+P Charges Double with an Online Order

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

paradiseman

Registered Shopper
Just been online and ordered a couple of Items from the ZHUZH range, somewhat surprised that the 2 items ordered which had P+P charges of £1 and £1.99 respectively, suddenly came to £5.98 p+p when I checked out, thinking i had made a mistake, deleted the items and reordered but still got the same result of the higher p+p. I then ordered each item separately and low and behold they came in at £1 & £1.99 !!

Now I'm sure this is a genuine error on IWs' part as surely they wouldn't be ripping us off....would they ??

So when you are 'Checking out your Baskets' just double check those p+p charges as you never know.........................................................

Just been online and ordered a couple of Items from the ZHUZH range, somewhat surprised that the 2 items ordered which had P+P charges of £1 and £1.99 respectively, suddenly came to £5.98 p+p when I checked out, thinking i had made a mistake, deleted the items and reordered but still got the same result of the higher p+p. I then ordered each item separately and low and behold they came in at £1 & £1.99 !!

Now I'm sure this is a genuine error on IWs' part as surely they wouldn't be ripping us off....would they ??

So when you are 'Checking out your Baskets' just double check those p+p charges as you never know.........................................................

It looks like it's the multi line p&p that's kicked in, £5.98 for two things and if you order ten more things it'll be £6.98. I know it's one item number, one p&p no matter how many you order under that item number. I love Zhuzh, I get a great tan with it and the rest of the range is great too. I've ordered the twin pack of cool spritz. :mysmilie_14:

Guessing this pricing 'anomaly' is very intentional, knowing full well that most people won't order more than two items at once and some buyers will either not notice the increase or not know the reason/not know how to work round the issue but still place the order regardless.

Ideal World fleecing its less-than-intelligent customer base there. Classy :mysmilie_59:

Guessing this pricing 'anomaly' is very intentional, knowing full well that most people won't order more than two items at once and some buyers will either not notice the increase or not know the reason/not know how to work round the issue but still place the order regardless.

Ideal World fleecing its less-than-intelligent customer base there. Classy :mysmilie_59:

I, and I'm sure most people, check what they buy and the price including p&p before they buy, so I doubt IW customer base is unintelligent as you seem to assume, because I know for certain I'm not, but thanks for your concern.

Classy ?hmmm I'm an ideal world customer with a degree thanks.

I, and I'm sure most people, check what they buy and the price including p&p before they buy, so I doubt IW customer base is unintelligent as you seem to assume, because I know for certain I'm not, but thanks for your concern.

Just to make things clear I knew that people on here wouldn't be in that category but it's the sort of warped logic that Ideal World's management might come up with for their complex wheeze of "multibuy P&P", namely having to jump through hoops by placing two separate orders in order to avoid paying more than they have to.

You shouldn't have to think laterally in order to get the best deal and it's unfair to expect anyone to have to do such a thing.

Just to make things clear I knew that people on here wouldn't be in that category but it's the sort of warped logic that Ideal World's management might come up with for their complex wheeze of "multibuy P&P", namely having to jump through hoops by placing two separate orders in order to avoid paying more than they have to.

You shouldn't have to think laterally in order to get the best deal and it's unfair to expect anyone to have to do such a thing.

Just to make things clearer, IW (like QVC) don't force anyone to do anything, if you want to buy, buy, if you don't, don't. Like I always say, if you've got access to the internet always check prices. I've had great service and bargains from IW (yes really) and they're coming up to 18 years so clearly I'm not the only one that thinks so, just because they seem to be the butt of jokes I'm not going to lie and say I haven't, I have and that's a fact. You don't need to buy more to get good p&p, the p&p is either one item number, one p&p were you can order as much as you like, or it's capped which is better than QVC. Anyway, I'm not getting caught up in an argument over p&p, so I'll leave my bit here. :mysmilie_3:

What "category " are you referring to . Just because people shop in certain ways doesn't make them unintelligent or lesser individuals.

I have issues with both Q and IW but I still on occasion purchase from them. IW p and p can be confusing if you are not used to it.Anyone can be caught out by it.

I wonder how they justify charging £9 P&P for many of their Watches?

Maybe they're delivered by a personal security detail, given that timepieces from Andre Mouche and Hugo Schwarze are so valuable? :mysmilie_59:

I wonder how they justify charging £9 P&P for many of their Watches?

Maybe they're delivered by a personal security detail, given that timepieces from Andre Mouche and Hugo Schwarze are so valuable? :mysmilie_59:

Didn't Kevski once claim to have personally hand-delivered a watch to a wedding once? Perhaps you get that level of service (perhaps not) :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back