Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Thread: Tjc choice

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tjc choice

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post (so please be kind) but I was wondering if any of you know why TJC Choice has changed from doing high end jewellery to a mixed bag of high/low end items, scarves and beauty? This was the channel that first got me hooked on selly telly as it feels more relaxed and I like how it offers different things to the other TJC... It is called CHOICE after all... or am I on my own with this??

Thanks

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vans Vibe Kid View Post
      Hi everyone,
      I'm new to this forum and this is my first post (so please be kind) but I was wondering if any of you know why TJC Choice has changed from doing high end jewellery to a mixed bag of high/low end items, scarves and beauty? This was the channel that first got me hooked on selly telly as it feels more relaxed and I like how it offers different things to the other TJC... It is called CHOICE after all... or am I on my own with this??

Thanks
      Welcome Vans Vibe kid. Someone on this Forum will be able to answer your question. We are all kind on here.

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

I used to watch the jewellery channel a lot when they sold a lot of real jewellery .Gold and high end stones but they went downmarket and started selling everything .But the Choice channel stuck to the high end until recently. I don't know what their strategy is because I lost interest with all the changes.
      Have you looked at their website or blogs .Maybe they will have some information on there.

I should say welcome and hope you post more.