Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Thread: Tjc choice

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tjc choice

ADVERTISING

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this forum and this is my first post (so please be kind) but I was wondering if any of you know why TJC Choice has changed from doing high end jewellery to a mixed bag of high/low end items, scarves and beauty? This was the channel that first got me hooked on selly telly as it feels more relaxed and I like how it offers different things to the other TJC... It is called CHOICE after all... or am I on my own with this??

Thanks

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Vans Vibe Kid View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this forum and this is my first post (so please be kind) but I was wondering if any of you know why TJC Choice has changed from doing high end jewellery to a mixed bag of high/low end items, scarves and beauty? This was the channel that first got me hooked on selly telly as it feels more relaxed and I like how it offers different things to the other TJC... It is called CHOICE after all... or am I on my own with this??

Thanks
    Welcome Vans Vibe kid. Someone on this Forum will be able to answer your question. We are all kind on here.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I used to watch the jewellery channel a lot when they sold a lot of real jewellery .Gold and high end stones but they went downmarket and started selling everything .But the Choice channel stuck to the high end until recently. I don't know what their strategy is because I lost interest with all the changes.
    Have you looked at their website or blogs .Maybe they will have some information on there.

I should say welcome and hope you post more.

•    Advertisment