Tjc choice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vans Vibe Kid

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and this is my first post (so please be kind) but I was wondering if any of you know why TJC Choice has changed from doing high end jewellery to a mixed bag of high/low end items, scarves and beauty? This was the channel that first got me hooked on selly telly as it feels more relaxed and I like how it offers different things to the other TJC... It is called CHOICE after all... or am I on my own with this??

Thanks

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and this is my first post (so please be kind) but I was wondering if any of you know why TJC Choice has changed from doing high end jewellery to a mixed bag of high/low end items, scarves and beauty? This was the channel that first got me hooked on selly telly as it feels more relaxed and I like how it offers different things to the other TJC... It is called CHOICE after all... or am I on my own with this??

Thanks

Welcome Vans Vibe kid. Someone on this Forum will be able to answer your question. We are all kind on here.:mysmilie_8:

I used to watch the jewellery channel a lot when they sold a lot of real jewellery .Gold and high end stones but they went downmarket and started selling everything .But the Choice channel stuck to the high end until recently. I don't know what their strategy is because I lost interest with all the changes.
Have you looked at their website or blogs .Maybe they will have some information on there.

I should say welcome and hope you post more.

Latest posts

Back