SkinSense Skincare by Abi Cleeves launches 11/06/17 4pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On now and has disclosed she only gave up using cleansing wipes three years ago
:mysmilie_514:

Yes but at least Andrew doesn't try to 'play' the beauty therapist, today Abi on her own range, did, this in my view is dangerous. Carol Archer nor Alexis do this. They sell the products yes, they have the product knowledge (obviously), but at no point have they tried to be a beauty therapist. Nope Abi, I think is getting a tad carried away in what the limits of her are! I am surprised it was allowed.

I have never purchased U-sun, and I don't like that woman, what the heck now she has her own range - yeah right, I believe you, thousands wouldn't though.

Sorry it's lost on me, so I didn't even watch for the above reasons. - not interested.

I watched out of pure curiosity, yes through gritted teeth. I wanted to hear what spiel she came out with, for entertainment purposes only.
The hype and the rapid sell outs reminded me of Lulu's first ever show on Q, as fast as something was shown, it sold out.
Of course when people realised that it was all just hype, and Lulu's face had 'help' from other things, the mad panic buying seemed to disappear.
How many panic buyers of Skinsense will continue with it after trying it.

No doubt she has been working with the experts and been involved testing/mixing products in the Labs :mysmilie_13: for years. Must be crowded in them there labs with Lulu, Judith Williams ect stiring big vats of gloop every day View attachment 14091

Had to chuckle at that Miss M, its like the pick n mix warehouse for fashion, some big old factory stuck on an industrial site somewhere with vats of the same product being spewed into different bottles with varying labels. ooooh and not forgetting Linda Lusardi with the eidelweiss essence and glacier water !!!

Good marketing image from Abi though, on the show today it was clever lighting, and she was wearing a soft pink chiffon top, not the normal tight floral frock when flogging Ultrasun.

I ordered some Ultrasun through their own website as I had a discount code.When I got the email confirmation it was wrong (expect I had made the mistake) I tried & tried to ring the number as I picked the mistake up quickly to see if I could alter but the number was constantly engaged.I think the address was Redhill, Surrey.Usually you can get through to a customer service person.

Latest posts

Back