ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle 3 Large Jars Summer Time
Item Number: 707107
QVC Price £55.00
Event Price £44.97
P&P £5.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £14.99

An exotic trio of summery fragrances from Yankee Candle's US Special collection, including Cherry Lemonade, Lemon Lime and Pineapple Paradise. Transform your home into a tropical oasis when you enjoy these beautiful scents burnt alone or simultaneously.

American dream - this beautiful set is a must-have if you're always on the hunt for new Yankee Candle fragrances and looking to add to your collection. These sought-after scents are harder to come by on this side of the pond, so make sure you grab them while they're here.

Long-lasting fragrance - these three large jar candles are made from premium quality ingredients with natural essential oils, to help to create distinctive true-to-life scents. Plus they will burn for a combined total time of 450 hours; that's more than 18 whole days' of summer scents for you to enjoy.

Burn time: up to 150 hours per candle

Contains:

1 x Cherry Lemonade classic large jar (623g) - serves you a cold glass of sparkling pink lemonade with crushed cherries
1 x Lemon Lime classic large jar (623g) - a refreshing and crisp citrus scent
1 x Pineapple Paradise classic large jar (623g) - sweet and fresh pineapple with hints of florals

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707107

£51 inc postage now qvc know everyone wants this the price isn't competitive the easy pays will help though

Yes, it's a good price if you really, really want the fragrances and are prepared to pay anything. I thought I did and would definitely have broken my self-imposed ban and gone for the set if it had been under about £45, but no way am I going to pay £17 each. I am far too tight.

I see Candles Direct have 40% off large jars at the moment so they are £14.39 each - quite a good choice, too, even if they don't have the ones in the above trio. P&P is £2.99.

https://www.candlesdirect.com/yankee-candle/candles/large-jars

i dont collect candles i just burn because i love the smell...therefore i always have a budget of sorts. i have bought large jars for as little as £10 maybe even less. its all about a nice candle to burn nothing more nothing less

Yes, it's a good price if you really, really want the fragrances and are prepared to pay anything. I thought I did and would definitely have broken my self-imposed ban and gone for the set if it had been under about £45, but no way am I going to pay £17 each. I am far too tight.

I see Candles Direct have 40% off large jars at the moment so they are £14.39 each - quite a good choice, too, even if they don't have the ones in the above trio. P&P is £2.99.

I'm the same - was hoping it would be around the £40 for the trio (plus P&P) and whilst the event price is still decent, I'm going to pass.

I had a bit of a bad experience with Fresh Cut Roses at the weekend - a couple of times before when I burned it, I started experiencing what felt like really bad hayfever but this time it was those symptoms plus a tight, wheezy chest so I can only assume I'm allergic to something in that particular scent...sort of put me off YC, although that will be temporary I'm sure.

I see Candles Direct have 40% off large jars at the moment so they are £14.39 each - quite a good choice, too, even if they don't have the ones in the above trio. P&P is £2.99

oh dear some really nice candles there

oh dear some really nice candles there

Yes, I did a sort of "fantasy shop" and imagined which three I would get ... but I'm not going to buy this time. As you were saying earlier, they can be had cheaper really. I would definitely buy if there were some I couldn't easily find elsewhere and I was running low on candles (ha, ha, ha, ha - AS IF!!). I was tempted to get a Sea Salt & Sage, though, as I am burning a tea light in that as I type and it's gorgeous - considering it's only a tea light, I am impressed by the level of fragrance in the room, too.

I'm the same - was hoping it would be around the £40 for the trio (plus P&P) and whilst the event price is still decent, I'm going to pass.

I had a bit of a bad experience with Fresh Cut Roses at the weekend - a couple of times before when I burned it, I started experiencing what felt like really bad hayfever but this time it was those symptoms plus a tight, wheezy chest so I can only assume I'm allergic to something in that particular scent...sort of put me off YC, although that will be temporary I'm sure.

I am proud of you, Tarketta. It is so tempting, as I know myself. I wonder if Mazza will resist, though??

Eww, I would give Fresh Cut Roses a miss in future, for sure. I haven't had such a reaction personally but I've never had a jar in that one, only a votive.

well my local just had large yankee jars for £11.99 each every single one was at it but hey for these very fragrances ive not seen them as cheap as in this set since they first ever came out so im more than happy with the price & the value on these 3 cant wait to burn pineapple paradise & lemon lime again

Yes, I did a sort of "fantasy shop" and imagined which three I would get ... but I'm not going to buy this time. As you were saying earlier, they can be had cheaper really. I would definitely buy if there were some I couldn't easily find elsewhere and I was running low on candles (ha, ha, ha, ha - AS IF!!). I was tempted to get a Sea Salt & Sage, though, as I am burning a tea light in that as I type and it's gorgeous - considering it's only a tea light, I am impressed by the level of fragrance in the room, too.

sea salt and sage is devine. i love herby fresh scents with some floral notes. this is a classic. i am always on the lookout for bargains and the new releases are always expensive. however i can wait ....until they are cheap

sea salt and sage is devine. i love herby fresh scents with some floral notes. this is a classic. i am always on the lookout for bargains and the new releases are always expensive. however i can wait ....until they are cheap

It really is (as Jilly H would say). I've gone off the over-foody scents I used to like in favour of more fresh/herby ones like you. I'm loving SS&S this afternoon.

I am proud of you, Tarketta. It is so tempting, as I know myself. I wonder if Mazza will resist, though??

Eww, I would give Fresh Cut Roses a miss in future, for sure. I haven't had such a reaction personally but I've never had a jar in that one, only a votive.

I'm still undecided at the moment! Tempted but trying to resist!!!!!

:mysmilie_59:

its not hard for me tbh as i don't like fruity scents and i never buy from qvc unless i have popped into a shop and can smell before i buy. i usually get samplers cheap as chips with no postage costs and burn the ones i like on cold sniff. only then if i am still in love with a scent will i buy. qvc are expensive for yankee as theres always a scent in the trios i can't stand.

These sound lovely, but whether they will provide a decent hit of fragrance all the way down is another matter. I'm a bit disenchanted with Yankee at the moment. The incredible throw we got from a couple of their tealights from last year, when we burnt them the other day, really brought home to me how much they have deteriorated. Smelt Viva Havana, Cuban Mojito and Delicious Guava (the drop I was really looking forward to) in store, and have subsequently cancelled the remaining drops of both of my auto deliveries. Yes, the large jars go on forever, but - to be honest - I would rather get a smaller, cheaper candle, with a shorter burn time, that really delivers. Love White Company, the Wax Lyrical Fired Earth collection, and Kylie at Home, and gather from here that Woodwick are good, so am keen to try them, too.

I've resisted! Mainly because the Havana trio are en route and that would be too much incoming!

I went into Clintons to smell the Havana votives, and most embarrassingly the assistant recognised me from my last purchases in the 50% event! Oh have you burnt the last lot? I blushed somewhat! I liked them all but especially tobacco flowers so will treat myself to one of those when I go online for the tarts and tealights to match.

By the way, I am currently burning Moonlight and really like it. Rather powdery and with an excellent throw.

I've resisted! Mainly because the Havana trio are en route and that would be too much incoming!

I went into Clintons to smell the Havana votives, and most embarrassingly the assistant recognised me from my last purchases in the 50% event! Oh have you burnt the last lot? I blushed somewhat! I liked them all but especially tobacco flowers so will treat myself to one of those when I go online for the tarts and tealights to match.

By the way, I am currently burning Moonlight and really like it. Rather powdery and with an excellent throw.

I love the smell of Moonlight too - not lit mine yet though.

Latest posts

Back