Quick returns via Hermes question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks again. It's nice to get a bit of sympathy/cheering on now and then.

I've lost count how many times and how much hassle not having a printer is. Trouble is, I keep buying them and a day after the warranty runs out, they die. Or, I lend it to OH's nephew and it comes back with no ink, so I order some more, stick it in, then find that it's broken :angry:. I gave up replacing them about 18 months ago and now find myself searching for one that has ink that won't break the bank/is easy to use. I'm not very good with stuff like that.

This is starting to be more soul-sapping than if I just put up with the flack of giving a very not-cheap, cheap present!

Thanks again for the support and advice. I'm on a bit of a downer at the mo, waiting to see someone about a new prescription for my long-term depression, so it really does mean a lot. :mysmilie_504::blush:

My printer broke a few weeks back and I had to get a replacement which terrified me! Amazingly I managed to instal it myself so I was very proud! And saved an IT fee..... more money for candles!!!

I have just had this hoo ha with British Gas who were supposed to send me a cover renewal by post but it hasn't arrived. When I chased it up they said I could print it off the website! When I launched into my what if I haven't got a printer spiel they agreed to post it to me. I do hope you get some labels sent to you by Q or a result from Peony. Do let us know the outcome!

My printer broke a few weeks back and I had to get a replacement which terrified me! Amazingly I managed to instal it myself so I was very proud! And saved an IT fee..... more money for candles!!!

I have just had this hoo ha with British Gas who were supposed to send me a cover renewal by post but it hasn't arrived. When I chased it up they said I could print it off the website! When I launched into my what if I haven't got a printer spiel they agreed to post it to me. I do hope you get some labels sent to you by Q or a result from Peony. Do let us know the outcome!

Thanks, Mazza. Will do.

PS Well done setting it up. I'm pretty useless at stuff like that these days. I used to be great at things like that - actually managed to set up the whole family's video recorders back in the day. These days, though, I rely on techie nephews to do the work. Cheaper than IT people!

Quick update: I had a go at emailing Peony and have had a promising reply.

I'll keep you updated.

Thank you all again.

Latest posts

Back