Benefit Cosmetics TSV 20/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When do you reckon you may have more info on this one, Ian? Is it likely to be right near the date?

Lisa Potter Dixon is revealing this TSV on her You Tube channel on Friday at 7pm :mysmilie_14:

Will and AY showed the Benefit TSV at end of 8pm beauty hour tonight........wasn't paying too much attention but comes with a bag and has High Beam, a Mascara and z Brow Product but can't remember anymore details, sorry!

high beam again.........

Indeed!

Hopefully the highlighting and contouring trend will end soon. Funnily enough a male friend of mine asked me the other day, "Why are so many girls walking around with brown and sparkly stripes on their face?"

I agree with Bobbi Brown about contouring. It should really be only for TV/Film work,picture shoots and catwalk looks. Too much farting around trying to get it blended I never had the urge.

The lady on the Urban Decay counter in John Lewis last week said to me 'have you seen our new contouring palette' to which my hubby responded 'wtf is contouring?' I said it is making your face stripy - or at least that is what happens when I try it!!!!!

Benefit 5 Piece Summer Make-Up Collection and Bag
Item Number: 232472
QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.82
P&P £3.95

This five-piece Summer Collection from Benefit features the bestselling They're Real! mascara and Gimme Brow gel, plus the gorgeous High Beam highlighter, a Dallas blush and They're Real! Double the Lip lipstick. Complete with a cute pink and grey make-up bag, this fab collection is perfect for creating a full look that will you have ready for cocktails on those sultry summer evenings.

*Please note: if you were to buy these items individually from Benefit Cosmetics you’d pay £103. So to get them for a Today's Special Value price of £44.82, plus P&P, is a great saving of over £50! Plus, you receive a make-up bag.

Bestselling beauty - if you've never tried the highly coveted They're Real! mascara or Gimme Brow gel, now's your chance! The jet black mascara is designed to create flutter-worthy lashes with plenty of lift and volume, while the brow gel is the easiest way to fill in sparse brows for natural-looking fullness and definition.

Expand your collection - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this set again for the same fantastic price in 60 days' time. We'll swap your Dallas blush for the Hoola bronzer and give you a new shade of They're Real! Double the Lip lipstick - we've got your high-summer beauty sorted!

Contains:

1 x They're Real! mascara (8.5g) in Black - a high-pigment, jet-black formula with a specially-designed brush that lengthens, curls, volumises, lifts and separates the look of your lashes
1 x High Beam highlighter (10ml) - in Satiny Pink; accents cheek and brow bones for a dewy glow
1 x Dallas blush (9g) - this sheer wash of colour dusted across your cheeks, forehead and chin gives any complexion a sun-kissed radiance
1 x They're Real! Double the Lip lipstick (1.5g) - in Pink Thrills; this lip liner and lipstick in one features a teardrop tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing colour for the appearance of volume and dimension
1 x Gimme Brow gel (3g) - a tinted eyebrow gel that contains tiny microfibers which adhere to skin and hairs, creating natural-looking fullness and definition. The tiny tapered brush blends easily while the precision tip shapes hairs into place
1 x make-up bag

Second delivery contains:

1 x They're Real! mascara (8.5g) - in Black
1 x High Beam highlighter (10ml) - in Satiny Pink
1 x Hoola bronzer (9g) - a matte bronzing powder for a buildable, subtle glow
1 x They're Real! Double the Lip lipstick (1.5g) - in Criminally Coral
1 x Gimme Brow gel (3g)
1 x make-up bag

How to apply:
They're Real! mascara:

Hold the wand horizontally and give the brush a wiggle from side to side, base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift
Hold the wand vertically and stroke upward to curl and separate
Layer generously as you wish

High Beam highlighter:

Apply dots where you want to add radiance - cheekbones, brow bones, forehead, Cupid's bow, and blend in Apply on the bridge of your nose for soft definition

Dallas blush:

Sweep the brush across the powder a few times and blow off any excess
Dust on to the apples of the cheeks, across the forehead near the hairline, down the centre of the nose and finish with a quick whisk across the chin

Hoola bronzer:

Sweep across chin, cheeks and forehead with accompanying brush

They're Real! Double the Lip lipstick:

Position the pointed tip along your upper lip line and glide on
Pivot to fill in your lower lip
Gently press your lips together to softly blend

Gimme Brow gel:

Using short pressing motions, stroke the precision tip along brows to define shape
Comb through with the tiny tapered brush to blend and build

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232472

Don't get me wrong I'm a simple four products, quicky and done make up kind of person.

But the presentations on QVC put me off, too much slap, dash, quicky on, cheap and fun.
Were I like more of a slightly sophisticated approach to make me part with my cash.

Woo-hoo! I love Dallas but bought a couple when Lisa P-D told me they were discontinuing it! Grr! It looks scary in the compact but gives a realistic tan on my pale skin (uber light touch required) because it has a slight red tint. Lets face it, pale folk don't turn that rich brown that Hoola and other bronzers give.

The link from the Q home page suggests free postage but it's not showing as free post as yet.

Attachments

• benefit tsv.jpg
    benefit tsv.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 161
benefit is very good make up. its very easy to get a nice natural look without a lot of fuss. high beam lasts a long long time so no need to put it in every tsp tbh

I don't like the lip colour. If one of the drops had the nude or rose id have succumbed.

I quite like Dallas & the mascara is nice, the brow stuff is ok.

Not interested in the highlighter -benefit seem to put that in every kit/set they do.

And I don't like the lipstick colours at all.

I see the Benefit Cheek parade kit with Hoola brush is now on advanced orders for 3/7 its been on waitlist for ages I have been checking as wanted one, 232329 all full sizes if anyone is interested.

I know it's supposed to be a "fun" brand with fun cardboard packaging and "gooooooo vertical!!" punchline, but I don't get the expensive prices for what looks like teenagers cheap make-up that you'd find on most market stalls. I'm not a Benefit fan and I'm sure lots of people love it but I personally wouldn't pay almost £50 for that TSV

Latest posts

Back