Benefit Cosmetics TSV 20/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got my set and brush, wow it is really pretty and the brush is lovely.

I haven't had anything yet so I called them. Explained how I have had on waitlist since April and when came on advanced orders on 20th June for week commencing 3rd July I expected my waitlist to be filled from that. She said still awaiting the stock and when they say week commencing could be anytime that week. Explained that *my friend 'miss molly'* had received her advanced order already - no comment to that. When pinned down she said my waitlist would be filled from the advanced order when it comes. Why do I have no faith in anything she said, hope I'm wrong as you all say it's so lovely.

I haven't had anything yet so I called them. Explained how I have had on waitlist since April and when came on advanced orders on 20th June for week commencing 3rd July I expected my waitlist to be filled from that. She said still awaiting the stock and when they say week commencing could be anytime that week. Explained that *my friend 'miss molly'* had received her advanced order already - no comment to that. When pinned down she said my waitlist would be filled from the advanced order when it comes. Why do I have no faith in anything she said, hope I'm wrong as you all say it's so lovely.

Haha Hope you get it Sooze seems unfair you have not got one yet x

Sooze, did you manage to get one yet? Fingers crossed!

No still showing awaiting stock :(

That is rubbish isn't it, but I'm sure it will come back into stock again - it's such a new item and even with the inclusion of the brush, Benefit must still be making money from this kit.

Sooze, it's back in stock - hope your waitlist order has been fulfilled but if not, it's back!

Once again I was told complete rubbish last time as the advanced orders from 3rd July didn't fulfill my waitlist. I'd noticed yesterday it was back advanced for w/c 17th July but no movement on my account!!!

I finally ordered the cheek parade last night and when it arrives I'm going to cancel the auto delivery I have set up for this TSV because the palette has hoola in it so I won't need it twice and also apart from the change in lip colour I have the rest of the items.

For anyone who has ordered the cheek parade on advanced orders w/c 17/07, the orders are delayed - QVC haven't received them from Benefit yet!

Another update on the cheek parade that was due to be dispatched w/c 17/07 - after several phone calls to QVC (trying to find where my L'Occitane TSV is) and a couple of email exchanges, they have text me to say it will be dispatched w/c 14/08.

Another update on the cheek parade that was due to be dispatched w/c 17/07 - after several phone calls to QVC (trying to find where my L'Occitane TSV is) and a couple of email exchanges, they have text me to say it will be dispatched w/c 14/08.

I have also decided to just cancel my auto delivery on this TSV as I just don't need the products (if I get this cheek palette or not). I emailed QVC earlier in the week to cancel.

I have also decided to just cancel my auto delivery on this TSV as I just don't need the products (if I get this cheek palette or not). I emailed QVC earlier in the week to cancel.

My cheek parade palette is finally 'in process' :)

Latest posts

Back