Decleor TSV 21/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm intrigued as to what this TSV will be as it's a mid-week TSV.

Plus except the launch the TV guide only shows 2 specific Decléor hours?

I want micellar water, mandarin balm, the lip balm, mini golden glow and the hydra floral for dry skin - or the magnolia one. I want it for £50 or £60 on 3 easy pays. No bags. Or either have a bag or a sample neck serum (which they don't seem to sell anymore).

Thanks QVC.

CC

I was thinking only yesterday how long it had been since I had seen a good beauty TSV. So at first I was delighted to see this but now I wonder....

What does this white petal CC cream do? Presumably it is not the dark spot targetter as that is still on their website but I couldn't see this item.

How big is the hydrotenseur? Looks like a mini to me.

I really like the micellar water. I use it at night if I haven't had makeup on. I really struggled with some of the cheaper DHS brands as they made my skin very dry but not this one, nor Elemis. I also like the handcream.

I'm out. I could sell handcream to the many. Such a Dissapointing collection, oh well my money is safe.

I have to admit I do swap and change beauty product wise.
Though thinking about it I must like the micellar water as I'm on my second 400ml bottle, but that wouldn't make me purchase this TSV.

Well the hydrotenseur is the full size and I do rate that. I wonder whether this new white petal thing is 30ml or 50ml. At least it isn't just a dark spot corrector as I don't need those but in the video Fiona says it moisturises and cts as a primer as well. Hmm, I think I may be tempted.......

It is on sale on the website already! That is over a week in advance.

It is a shame it is a while before the next Elemis as it would help if I knew what was in that. I did see reference to a night oil-cream, whatever that may be, but nothing else. I see on here also that the next Gatineau includes Floracil so I shan't need that as following a tip on here I now have some Boots remover. I have just come to the end of my large Elemis Balm, now I think of it, and that is my favourite morning cleanser. Mind you I have still to try all those Boots and Superdrug alternatives I got to try when we were discussing them elsethread. I had to buy them all at the time or I would never remember!!!! Mind like a sieve these days, that's why I need beauty and YC stash spreadsheets, LOL.

Latest posts

Back