Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie Flint was presenting with a guest the other day and they were talking about things people said that were incorrect and annoyed them e.g. mixing up lend and borrow. The show progressed and the guest used the word "midrift". I assume she meant midriff.

Did anybody see her on this afternoon with the Nina Leonard guest? Julia was wearing the TSV a spotted number and she said that the model took the size small so she had to wear the medium. The medium was much too small for her she looked like an Easter egg, a proper sight. The large model was wearing a 2XL and her and Julia looked quite similar in width. An anorexic looks in the mirror and sees a fat version and when Julia looks in the mirror she sees a skinny version. Please, please 'my director' have a word in her ear.

Did anybody see her on this afternoon with the Nina Leonard guest? Julia was wearing the TSV a spotted number and she said that the model took the size small so she had to wear the medium. The medium was much too small for her she looked like an Easter egg, a proper sight. The large model was wearing a 2XL and her and Julia looked quite similar in width. An anorexic looks in the mirror and sees a fat version and when Julia looks in the mirror she sees a skinny version. Please, please 'my director' have a word in her ear.
I've just seen a video from this afternoon and I have to agree about Julia wearing the wrong size, but judging by how much the front across the bust area was straining in a medium I think she should have been in a large. What is the satisfaction in pouring yourself into a size that just makes you look silly?

Yes , I saw that and couldn't really believe what I'd heard!! I cannot imagine what the small would look like on her as the medium was tight enough. She did go on to say that the medium was the right size for her in that dress so why bother to make the comment about the small..............unbelievable isn't she?

Debbie Flint was presenting with a guest the other day and they were talking about things people said that were incorrect and annoyed them e.g. mixing up lend and borrow. The show progressed and the guest used the word "midrift". I assume she meant midriff.

Priceless! Put the world to rights before you put your big fat foot in it.

Just had a quick look at the TSV and it's seems Chuntley is now regressing too, she's developing the baby waby voice to match her actions. She's also started saying "try it for yourself" well, who else would you try it for? Oh there we go again so over the channel goes. :mysmilie_17:

I have to confess folks, my ego has become absolutely massive! :mysmilie_17:

When I created my nickname, it was thought up from JR being so full of narcissism (at the time she had very muscle bound arms, a bed buddy with Pilates Marjorlaine (??) and looked quite drawn and thin) Since then, JR has physically improved...but mentally? I wonder if she shares the same astrological profile as Victoria Beckham?

I wonder if it is because she is so used to criticism, she has built herself a defensive wall in the form of simply being 'not nice' to others ... and a little on a high horse.

final thought:
My guilty pleasure is Big Brother
How I would enjoy JR being thrown into the celebrity house. I am sure she would make great viewing (as long as she doesn't do those crotch splitting leg circles in the BB garden every day)

On the MarlaWynn tsv show she made a point about wearing the small and asked MW if it looked OK... Then made a joke about her fishing for compliments... At least she had the grace to admit it.

I am sure in RL even in the studio a small normally looks OK. The camera is a cruel, bloating beast. Julia would, in general, show herself and the garment off better if she'd just size up when dressing for telly... And find a comfortable sandal which isn't as butt-ugly as those black toe post sandals!!!

I have to confess folks, my ego has become absolutely massive! :mysmilie_17:

When I created my nickname, it was thought up from JR being so full of narcissism (at the time she had very muscle bound arms, a bed buddy with Pilates Marjorlaine (??) and looked quite drawn and thin) Since then, JR has physically improved...but mentally? I wonder if she shares the same astrological profile as Victoria Beckham?

I wonder if it is because she is so used to criticism, she has built herself a defensive wall in the form of simply being 'not nice' to others ... and a little on a high horse.

final thought:
My guilty pleasure is Big Brother
How I would enjoy JR being thrown into the celebrity house. I am sure she would make great viewing (as long as she doesn't do those crotch splitting leg circles in the BB garden every day)

She's not a celebrity so she couldn't go in that one, to be honest I doubt they'd even want her in the non celebrity BB, saying that, there are contestants that go on the normal BB that do the celebrity circuit and know proper bonafide slebs so hey, you never know. :mysmilie_17:

I'll scream loud and proud that I absolutely love BB and CBB, and I don't mind admitting it. :mysmilie_14:

She's back! Very tanned... almost black lol and she seemed to have enjoyed her holidays! Anybody else noticed that she probably have gained a few pounds again? Or am I just not used to see her anymore? lol

Flippin eck JR is looking poured into her Onjenu dress, not a good look after her hols.

She's wearing the 12 Liverpool sent as the sample, but she could just as easily worn a 14 which would have given her a bit more drape.

:mysmilie_3:

She's wearing the 12 Liverpool sent as the sample, but she could just as easily worn a 14 which would have given her a bit more drape.

:mysmilie_3:

What does she mean MORE drape........................there isn't any!! She looks ridiculous as it's about two sizes too small........................................

She looks like she`s dressed in an oversized tampon wrapper, you know the jazzy paper wrappers they put them in before they box them lol

I cannot believe how awful she looks, about 6months pregnant and l am surprised no seams have split yet, would put everyone off buying it. Silly Julia.

Latest posts

Back