Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cannot believe how awful she looks, about 6months pregnant and l am surprised no seams have split yet, would put everyone off buying it. Silly Julia.

I think even Julia realised how bad she looked and said she needs to go up a size. More like two sizes I think.

Golly! I just watched a vid from the Onjenu show, and Julia looks 6 months gone in that frock - I will say though, that orange is a good colour on her.

Golly! I just watched a vid from the Onjenu show, and Julia looks 6 months gone in that frock - I will say though, that orange is a good colour on her.

The colour and length are good but the print, neckline and style are all wrong

I'm agog to find a clip from today's show... Seems I missed a treat!!! :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_5::mysmilie_13:

Found it.

Words fail me! Isn't it normally high-priced clothing ranges that are roomier? Clearly not if it's a QVC brand.

It surprises me that she does it. She used to be very slim or at least well fit in her dresses compared to now.... She can't feel very comfy, even with shape wear... That belly also looks more or less forced into the dress... she better let it go with the flow and a size bigger.

Never in all my born days have I ever seen a "natural" tan as dark as that, it makes Alison Keenan's tan look positively pale.

Not being perfect myself I'm in no position to judge others, but I've just seen Catherine, and really don't like her hair today at all.
I know she likes to change her look constantly, but I'm assuming that it's a wig as it just doesn't look natural at all - either the colour or the style.
She has looked very nice on other occasions - but this just doesn't suit her, or look attractive at all...... maybe look in the mirror before hosting the Kipling hour Catherine?

Julia posted on the Q page on someones less than complimentary thread about her saying she knew it wasn't her best look.

I feel sorry for Julia. She has health issues as well as aging to contend with. I believe her leukaemia is managed with a form of chemotherapy, which can be very debilitating. I am sure Julia is still taking care of herself, but may be forced to take it at a gentler pace and level. I feel sorry for her because she is having to reconcile herself to her new normal in front of a camera. Most of us get to try and adapt in a more private way.

I hope Julia can gracefully concede that in most ranges she is no longer in a size small, and go back to looking lovely in her clothes on TV... And where tanning with an accelerator or other tanning aid, leave the bronzing to the body rather than the face.

I feel sorry for Julia. She has health issues as well as aging to contend with. I believe her leukaemia is managed with a form of chemotherapy, which can be very debilitating. I am sure Julia is still taking care of herself, but may be forced to take it at a gentler pace and level. I feel sorry for her because she is having to reconcile herself to her new normal in front of a camera. Most of us get to try and adapt in a more private way.

I hope Julia can gracefully concede that in most ranges she is no longer in a size small, and go back to looking lovely in her clothes on TV... And where tanning with an accelerator or other tanning aid, leave the bronzing to the body rather than the face.

I agree, I'll be ****** happy if I look like that in my 60s (NOT the colour mind), never mind the debilitating health problems she has! I'm just not sure why people feel compelled to make comments like that on Q's FB page - I think you have the right to say what you feel about the quality of the company, products and presenters, but that is just too far into making it personal territory for my liking.

Very nicely put, thank you.

Julia having health issues is even more reason, I'd have thought, not to burn her skin to a crisp potentially putting herself in the line of fire for another, far more dangerous, illness.

Not being perfect myself I'm in no position to judge others, but I've just seen Catherine, and really don't like her hair today at all.
I know she likes to change her look constantly, but I'm assuming that it's a wig as it just doesn't look natural at all - either the colour or the style.
She has looked very nice on other occasions - but this just doesn't suit her, or look attractive at all...... maybe look in the mirror before hosting the Kipling hour Catherine?

People were asking so she replied with details of the company and they were micro-rings extension type.
They must be a long length as she had to have them cut after, as she messaged she felt her hair was too long.
She did commented they were expensive but she thought they do a payment plan system if required.

Here you go :

https://tatianakarelina.co.uk/

Favoured by the Housewifes of Cheshire and Bianca Gascoigne

https://www.instagram.com/tatianakarelinaofficial/

Last edited:
Julia having health issues is even more reason, I'd have thought, not to burn her skin to a crisp potentially putting herself in the line of fire for another, far more dangerous, illness.

Hopefully she will have taken medical advice. Or she might have decided that she's going to do what she wants for as long as she can. I cannot imagine what thought processes people go through in these situations.

Made me giggle last night during Bobbi Brown hour going through shades DF was asked is this your shade Debbie.
Yes she replied that or the next shade up when they said who would be that shade they said Nicole Scherzinger :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back