Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just caught Julia on B&W show - does anyone else think she seems to have lost an awful lot of weight (sitting so can only see face and shoulders) since I saw her just a few weeks ago.

Just caught Julia on B&W show - does anyone else think she seems to have lost an awful lot of weight (sitting so can only see face and shoulders) since I saw her just a few weeks ago.

Someone mentioned that Julia's taking a break from her meds, perhaps they caused her to put on weight ?

She has mentioned a few times lately that she is trying to lose weight..and of course...has mentioned every compliment coming her way. I don't read any of the presenters' blogs.... but has she got something special happening next year?

She has mentioned a few times lately that she is trying to lose weight..and of course...has mentioned every compliment coming her way. I don't read any of the presenters' blogs.... but has she got something special happening next year?

No special Birthday next year she will be 62.

Emm, not so sure now as watching clips of Duds and Hi tech shows I’m beginning to think it was the straight hair and makeup as she’s all curly today and looks the same as usual. Smoke and mirrors!

Wedding? Maybe they have decided to go official on a 40th anniversary?

I only caught the end of 'something' where she said that 'something' was happening next year and that it was about time too. I just thought the diet was part of IT. It could be the cat is getting neutered and nothing exciting, we will no doubt hear more next year...over and over again.

Don't they have make up artists to do it for them now?

Yes, she's probably been "Juned" yet another self proclaimed "qualified" make-up artist that lives in QVC land. I have heard JR say in the past that she wears a lot of bronzer.

Yes, she's probably been "Juned" yet another self proclaimed "qualified" make-up artist that lives in QVC land. I have heard JR say in the past that she wears a lot of bronzer.

I can't say I'm particularly keen on her. She has forged a successful career at QVC though. People do seem to like her. I personally like it when things happen, like that woman with the magnetic brooch that fell to bits, and we see her true nature come through.

I think her Chris and she will get married. But, I used to think she was as she wears a wedding band, ruby and diamond engagement ring and also an eternity ring, maybe she got all the rings but never actually tied the knot.

Perhaps one of her children is getting married?

Julia does indeed look more svelte, and congratulations to her for that.

I think her Chris and she will get married. But, I used to think she was as she wears a wedding band, ruby and diamond engagement ring and also an eternity ring, maybe she got all the rings but never actually tied the knot.

Yes, rather strangely she wears a set of rings in the style of wedding and engagement rings but is definitely not married as she has mentioned this often.

she mentioned the 'wedding' word again this afternoon I noticed, and to be honest I think she's not retiring, I have no idea what Chris does for a living, but she is doing up a house inside and out, so I can't for the life of me think she's retiring, she feels young so I think someone like that will work as long as possible especially in that industry, the more money she makes now the better.

She looks a lot slimmer, but she also mentioned she had been ill, and meds etc. I don't know what her illness is as I don't read blogs, but I think she's looking good.

she mentioned the 'wedding' word again this afternoon I noticed, and to be honest I think she's not retiring, I have no idea what Chris does for a living, but she is doing up a house inside and out, so I can't for the life of me think she's retiring, she feels young so I think someone like that will work as long as possible especially in that industry, the more money she makes now the better.

She looks a lot slimmer, but she also mentioned she had been ill, and meds etc. I don't know what her illness is as I don't read blogs, but I think she's looking good.

She's got a type of chronic leukaemia. I think she looks very good for 62, especially if she has to take medication to keep her illness under control. I'm 62 and my once thick, curly swooshy hair has long lost its oomph.

Julia has got CML & she's also been suffering from stomach problems recently. Love her or loathe her she does look good & when she is being genuine she is better than the others.

Julia was talking about engagement and wedding rings in the diamonique show yesterday. I wasn't listening properly but it did seem to be about what she would choose so maybe she is getting married.

Latest posts

Back