Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had to smirk when reading Julia's latest blog........her command of the English language leaves a lot to be desired considering she is a writer......."various different" what a joke! A lot of the presenters use this phrase. Do they realise how stupid they sound? I doubt it but hey..............

the joe brown top with the leggings and gold wedges reminded me of the sparrows in the garden. round tummy and tiny thin legs awful look

Looks like Julia had a great New Year celebration. Has she gained some tummy after she first had lost weight? Or is it my eyes ... still recovering from partying :)))

Edit: might be the blouse as well!

Last edited:
Did anyone else hear Julia announce that she ISN'T as well endowed as Debra Ann the model?

I saw the last few minutes of Fashion on Friday & even though Julia was in her Max Wall leggings she looked really nice. She was wearing boots, rather than her toeposts, a shirt & a chunky knit cotton jumper that was a beautiful shade of blue. Best I've seen her look in ages.

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

She is always like that. Trouble is people pretending to be what they aren't usually come unstuck at some point.

I’m sure she used to come across as a much more nicer genuine person years ago - how she gets away with her behaviour beggars belief!!!
Snapping at Amanda Holden about getting ‘freebies’ from Lisa Snowdon (probably as she wasn’t invited to their lunch...)
Fawning all over Ruth and passive-aggresively getting the point across that she wanted to do another show with her (get over it love, Jackie used to work with her husband and has no interest in you...)
I did laugh when she tried to make out she was in a size 12 top and Ruth decided to find the label on said top and say it was a 14 to the nation, after all Queen Julia always claims to be honest with us - HA! (By the way I WISH I was a size 14!!)
I’m hoping that come the 25 years in the UK and as her blogs indicate she has now refurbished her whole house, she will ‘gracefully retire’in October - maybe thats why she is an arrogant, rude, patronising,bullying individual that simply is milking what cash she can get before somebody has the guts to bin her!!!

maybe debra anne has more boobs than julia roberts but i do suspect that debra anne is at least half a foot taller than her

I’m sure she used to come across as a much more nicer genuine person years ago - how she gets away with her behaviour beggars belief!!!
Snapping at Amanda Holden about getting ‘freebies’ from Lisa Snowdon (probably as she wasn’t invited to their lunch...)
Fawning all over Ruth and passive-aggresively getting the point across that she wanted to do another show with her (get over it love, Jackie used to work with her husband and has no interest in you...)
I did laugh when she tried to make out she was in a size 12 top and Ruth decided to find the label on said top and say it was a 14 to the nation, after all Queen Julia always claims to be honest with us - HA! (By the way I WISH I was a size 14!!)
I’m hoping that come the 25 years in the UK and as her blogs indicate she has now refurbished her whole house, she will ‘gracefully retire’in October - maybe thats why she is an arrogant, rude, patronising,bullying individual that simply is milking what cash she can get before somebody has the guts to bin her!!!

Ooh fibber
:mysmilie_845::mysmilie_845:&

I wish TV presenters, along with all the telly wannabes, would realise they are not some cut above everyone else, or celebrities of merit just because they are on TV. Being on TV in any way seems to amplify less pleasant traits in some of them.

What sets someone out as special is how they rise or fall to the occasion.

After a certain age it's silly to compare yourself to younger women. I'm 62 and still feel like 22, but sit me down with my nieces in their twenties and it soon becomes clear how much older I actually am. It's even more ridiculous of Julia to act like that in a television studio - where there's no hiding place !

She is a very attractive woman but at nearly 62 she has a completely different type of "attractiveness" than a woman half her age, for example Deborah Ann. She turns it into a competition which I think she would struggle to win.

Latest posts

Back