James Reed TSV 23/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder who he'll be name dropping this time.. yawwwwwnnnnn :mysmilie_490:

Oh no, not James Read! I can't stand the man!! I purposely won't buy any of his products because he makes my skin crawl. He can't wait to expose as much of his flesh as he can & is extremely towards guests including Craig & Miceal . I feel really uncomfortable when he tells the presenters how hot or sexy they look-YEUK! I am quite surprised QVC allow him to behave in this way.

He makes me laugh because he's so over the top with his adulation of non-entity zelebs. Like anyone cares. He always looks a bit tangoed too which is never a selling point.

James Reed.....enough of a reason not to watch Qvc at all that day. He is beyond nauseating.

Now let me see if I remember them correctly.......Rosie Huntingdon Whitely, Olivia Coleman, Lady Ga Ga and Ellie Goulding, although Ellie Goulding puts her name to anything you pay her to so I wouldn't hold much credence there. It's just the same four names trotted out again and again. I can't stand to watch his presentations that are enough to rival Alison "rapid fire" Keenan, oh my word could you imagine those two on together. :mysmilie_13:

James Read 2 Piece Face & Body Summer Glow Collection
Item Number: 232550
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £4.95

This two-piece Summer Glow Collection from James Read includes the hero product Sleep Mask Tan Face, a lightweight lotion formulated to work overnight to help deliver a subtle golden glow by morning, plus the brand new Coconut Melting Tanning Balm that melts into your skin to create a natural golden tan. Combining the benefits of luxury skincare with self-tan, this fabulous duo will give you that gorgeous, sun-kissed look while leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturised.

A brand new formula - the luxurious, fast-drying Coconut Melting Tanning Balm is enriched with 100% organic coconut oil and melts upon contact with your skin to create a natural golden tan. The balm has been developed to sink deep into your skin to help hydrate, soften and provide moisture, while delivering a natural, medium all-over tan.

No mess, no fuss - the Sleep Mask Tan Face is so easy to use and it develops through the night during your skin’s most receptive hours. The fast-drying formula is colourless (so there's no mess on your clothes and bed sheets) and has been developed to transform into a light, sun-kissed hue that can be built up for a more intense colour.

A summer glow all year round - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in 60 days time at today's fantastic price. Now you can get that brilliant bronzed look for longer!

Contains:

1 x Sleep Mask Tan Face (100ml; supersize) - infused with aloe vera, hyaluronic acid and algae extract
1 x Coconut Melting Tanning Balm (150ml; full size) - enriched with 100% organic coconut oil

How to use:

Sleep Mask Tan Face:

Apply a thin layer to clean, dry face and neck, blending into your hairline and décolletage
Wash hands after use and avoid contact with water for eight hours

Coconut Melting Tanning Balm:

Exfoliate thoroughly prior to application
Starting at the ankles and working your way up, apply to your body in circular motions using a tanning glove and working in sections
Ensure the tan has been applied all over using the product's sheen as a guide
Leave feet and hands until last, using what remains on the mitt
Avoid contact with water for eight hours
Apply two to three times a week for a deeper tan

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232550

Oh no, not James Read! I can't stand the man!! I purposely won't buy any of his products because he makes my skin crawl. He can't wait to expose as much of his flesh as he can & is extremely towards guests including Craig & Miceal . I feel really uncomfortable when he tells the presenters how hot or sexy they look-YEUK! I am quite surprised QVC allow him to behave in this way.

He makes me laugh because he's so over the top with his adulation of non-entity zelebs. Like anyone cares. He always looks a bit tangoed too which is never a selling point.

James Reed.....enough of a reason not to watch Qvc at all that day. He is beyond nauseating.

I wonder who he'll be name dropping this time.. yawwwwwnnnnn :mysmilie_490:

Now let me see if I remember them correctly.......Rosie Huntingdon Whitely, Olivia Coleman, Lady Ga Ga and Ellie Goulding, although Ellie Goulding puts her name to anything you pay her to so I wouldn't hold much credence there. It's just the same four names trotted out again and again. I can't stand to watch his presentations that are enough to rival Alison "rapid fire" Keenan, oh my word could you imagine those two on together. :mysmilie_13:

Well, I can't believe I've gone this long and never seen this absolute joy of a guest, by the sound of things. He seems to get such ringing endorsements with my fellow forum contributors! :mysmilie_17:

Anyway, just to say, the James Read Gradual Tan Sleep Tan Mask Body 100ml is one of the 8 items in the M&S Summer Beauty Box (£10 with £40 spend), which I posted in the Reasons Not To Shop with QVC section at the top of the forum. As those items work out so little each, it won't put me off even if I hate the James R product!

Ha ha, someone has just posted on Facebook that they picked his self tan up in TJ Hughes for £4... Can't see that post hanging around long!

Ha ha, someone has just posted on Facebook that they picked his self tan up in TJ Hughes for £4... Can't see that post hanging around long!

I was just going to say the same thing. My sister bought some in there a few weeks ago, there was a good choice of different products. Cheap as chips. I must keep an eye open for the items in this TSV.

Latest posts

Back