Kipling TSV 24/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They need to start now, checking and double-checking their colour descriptions! The past couple of OTOs and offers have been a complete balls up if the moans on facebook are anything to go by! How hard can it be to look at a bag, ask yourself "what colour is this?" It looks orange so let's call it "green frog" :mysmilie_1:

They need to start now, checking and double-checking their colour descriptions! The past couple of OTOs and offers have been a complete balls up if the moans on facebook are anything to go by! How hard can it be to look at a bag, ask yourself "what colour is this?" It looks orange so let's call it "green frog" :mysmilie_1:

Like last night's OTO the Dot Dot Dot Black colour was actually True Blue!!!

Lazyness ....they should be doing their homework really before they go on camera ...I would be mortified personally if I couldn't get the colours right ....:mysmilie_1:

Last night's was a prime example - black on the site, clearly navy on screen. Two presenters scrabbling around, inspecting bag closely, coming to the conclusion that the beige was indeed beige...

Lazyness ....they should be doing their homework really before they go on camera ...I would be mortified personally if I couldn't get the colours right ....:mysmilie_1:

OH said exactly the same thing.

Sorry Alter ego !! lol i was being lazy and nit reading properly ! :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

No, no - I meant that last night my OH was watching it out of the corner of his eye and said they were making a right pair of themselves.

I sort of felt sorry for them, though I think I'd at least have had a quick check of the stock before going on - especially with Q's track record. The guest presenters go on (sort of) knowing their stuff (flagged this up a while ago with poor June(?) on the Frank Usher show), and Q call them something completely random.

I seriously hope that all the people who ordered black before it went on air get their money AND all the postage back.

No, no - I meant that last night my OH was watching it out of the corner of his eye and said they were making a right pair of themselves.

I sort of felt sorry for them, though I think I'd at least have had a quick check of the stock before going on - especially with Q's track record. The guest presenters go on (sort of) knowing their stuff (flagged this up a while ago with poor June(?) on the Frank Usher show), and Q call them something completely random.

I seriously hope that all the people who ordered black before it went on air get their money AND all the postage back.

Great minds lol ....yeah hubby sometimes comments about the mess ups ...on the odd occasion it happens it's fine we are all human and I ,love watching the bloopers but to be a continuous thing is really sloppy ..does not give a good impression at all ...

If they spent less time twatting, arsebooking or doing their hair extensions and prepare for their JOB it would suit them a lot better.

It's about time they realised that it is a paid job so for FS get on and do it, you wouldn't last 10 mins in a department store which is exactly what your job is the only difference is you get mega bucks and freebies whereas the mere mortals get minimum wage.

I like the yellow and would possibly buy the light blue if it had blue or navy straps; the black is too dark a contrast for me.

i have a bag like this that i use as my travelling/beach bag in the black tropical floral print.

QVCs Kipling prices are obscene, that Art bag they had on yesterday for £71 (and that was the bargain hunter price!) was £28 on venteprivee.com. so if VP can sell them for that, imagine with QVCs "buying power" what their profit margin must be.......phew!

Kipling TSV is 20th June NOT 24th MF just announced tonight (4/6/17 @ 9.55)

She corrected herself on Facebook.

IMG_7903.jpg

QVCs Kipling prices are obscene, that Art bag they had on yesterday for £71 (and that was the bargain hunter price!) was £28 on venteprivee.com. so if VP can sell them for that, imagine with QVCs "buying power" what their profit margin must be.......phew!

I don't think i will ever buy another kipling bag from Q, they have got up so much recently and whilst I like them as much as anyone else,some of them are a ridiculous amount of money for what they are. I quite like the look of the suspected Tsv but think it will be quite expensive and some of the shopper/tote bags on Amazon and vente privee are good prices, and just as nice. I treated myself to the blue ink Orelie today, it is only £35 on Amazon now and was £40 last week so I justified myself buying it, it's one of my favourite styles and better designed IMO than the Elysia

I appreciate that Kipling are good workhorse bags but I don't actually like them and think they are vastly overpriced. I have a couple I use for specific jobs but outside of this they would never be the bag I would enjoy wearing.

some are quite smart and some are more fun. i used my cabin case and it was a dream to use. lightweight, nice fun print ,easy to pull and lift.

Latest posts

Back