Kipling TSV 24/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I appreciate that Kipling are good workhorse bags but I don't actually like them and think they are vastly overpriced. I have a couple I use for specific jobs but outside of this they would never be the bag I would enjoy wearing.

I agree they are overpriced on QVC, but if you shop around you get some good bags at great prices. I only ever buy the premium ones with the metal monkeys on, on VP they work out cheaper than a purse on QVC. But to be honest, if ever Amazon or VP stopped selling them, I wouldn't buy them again.

Used to buy Kipling bags back from Lorraine used to present, now too many specially made for QVC in my opinion these days.
The quality just doesn't seem as it was really do need to check on the high street to see if that's the brand as a whole these days.

Just love Kipling
Can't be without it ...cosmetic bags ..cross body bags anything ..and I have a dodgy back so even better for me personally
They've always washed up well and lasted ...Some are not as good as others in the range but that's life really lol....they are so popular I see them everywhere and I go eBay ..Amazon ..love the choice ��

plus after using dozens over the years i sell them on for good money. they hold their value really well unless you pay qvc's really big prices

I love leather bags but I do own a Kipling look-a-likey in plain navy blue which I bought from Amazon a couple of years ago. It`s been a workhorse of a bag, cost me around £20 and it washes well. Do I find it attractive , well the answer is no, do I find it useful, well the answer is yes. I have never yet seen a Kipling bag or pattern which I can honestly say I find attractive, they just don`t do it for me and some of the patterns seem positively childlike.
I can fully understand one brand doesn`t suit all, and would never criticise anybody for liking them but apart from the one look a likey I own, I wouldn`t want to buy any others until it dies a death. I use it when I know I`m going to have to carry a lot of shopping or if I`m travelling but other than that, I wouldn`t dream of taking it with me.

I'm passing as I binged on bags including Kipling (kate spade mostly, but a few kipling too) on a recent trip to the USA. Managed to get a leather kipling for £40, was very happy.

Kipling Florizel Premium Love Mondays Large Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 164494
QVC Price £78.00
Todays Special Value Price £55.98
or 3 Easy Pays of £18.66

Your weekday bag has been given a style update; say hello to the spacious Kipling Love Mondays Florizel shoulder bag complete with zip fastening and pockets at the front, back and interior. Currently only available at QVC, this gorgeous bag comes in a choice of five fun colours and prints, taking the everyday accessory to the next level.

Prints charming - do you love a classic check? If so, we've got three colours ranging from stylish Black, to lighter Grey and Blue. For a brighter pop, we love the Tropical Bloom print and the Dazz Corn shade.

Outer: polyamide; lining: polyester
Spot clean with a damp cloth
Inner pockets: 1 x mobile phone, 1 x zip; outer pockets: 1 x front slot, 1 x back zip
Bag (h x w x d): 26cm x 42cm x 17cm (10.2" x 16.5" x 6.7")
Handle drop: 25cm (9.8")

Colour options:

Black Check - print only available at QVC
Grey Check - print only available at QVC
Tropical Bloom
Blue Check - print only available at QVC
Dazz Corn

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.164494

I have quite a few Kipling bags as I love the brand... but... they are becoming way overpriced now.
I'd love to have the corn yellow TSV but it's over £60 with the postage, which is just too much for a nylon bag... however much I like it.:sad:

Latest posts

Back