Fashion by Mr Max TSV 26/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I called them bengaline as they are the same material as ones I have bought from Ideal World, but the Mr Max ones are a better fit for me.The sizing is very generous with Mr Max and there is more room on the legs, which I need, having chunky thighs!:mysmilie_17:

I called them bengaline as they are the same material as ones I have bought from Ideal World, but the Mr Max ones are a better fit for me.The sizing is very generous with Mr Max and there is more room on the legs, which I need, having chunky thighs!:mysmilie_17:

Me too! Thunder thighs!

I hope their Canadian Brand Ambassador Joey is coming over. I really like her manner.

Some of their stuff looks very nice and a better price than other North American brands... But too much polyester for hot-flush central me...

Joey is one of my favourites; sharp as a tack and usually presents the brand eloquently with a cheeky sense of humour that's often way over the presenter's head.

Mr Max Printed Brazil Knit Top with 3/4 Dolman Sleeves
Item Number: 165810
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

This stylish printed Brazil knit top from Mr Max features a round neckline, plus µ length dolman sleeves and a curved hi-lo hemline. Available in a range of colourful prints that are perfect for summer, this versatile top is a must-have addition to your wardrobe.

Wear it your way - this flattering piece is so comfortable and easy to wear every day with jeans or linen trousers, or you can dress it up for an evening tucked into a skirt with heels and lipstick for a bold look.

Which will you go for? With five gorgeous prints on offer, you'll be spoilt for choice! The Black and White design is a sophisticated choice, Blush and Blue are fabulous for a pop of summer colour, and the Green Multi and Navy Animal Print designs will add interest to any outfit.

94% polyester, 6% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Blush
Black and White
Green Multi
Navy Animal Print
Blue

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 116.8cm (46"), S: 121.9cm (48"), M: 127cm (50"), L: 133.4cm (52.5"), XL: 140.9cm (55.5"), 2XL: 151.1cm (59.5"), 3XL: 161.3cm (63.5")
Length (all sizes): 68.9cm (27")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.165810

I clicked on the link above, that is rather odd the tsv sold out two days before it is due on air....:mysmilie_845:

Oh dear, this seems to have been popular!

Why not take a look at what else our customers are snapping up?

I clicked on the link above, that is rather odd the tsv sold out two days before it is due on air....:mysmilie_845:

Oh dear, this seems to have been popular!

Why not take a look at what else our customers are snapping up?

it has not sold out they just removed it from the website as it went live early when i posted it

At least its not cold shoulder. Polyester too hot in this weather. I purchased a C Wonder sleeveless patterned blouse .It looks OK but was sticking in the heat. Also the same styles and materials can be got in Matalan cheaper

I really don't like the shape and think it is too short at the front. I stayed tuned in because I couldn't sleep but there was nothing in that collection that was of any interest to me. Most of the presenters are now getting on my nerves and I am not liking the products much. The end of a long term relationship?

Still to be fair, the Mr Max presenter is watchable.

I'm so wishing this TSV will do well, as its a change from the normal fashion buyer designed for every brand usual offering, and a break from Yong Kim/Join.
Though what I fear is the sizing, the measurements whilst large for each size the garments don't seem it.
Comments made regarding the hips but those measurements not on the web site.
Also it says the style is dolman but yet on most bodies it is only slightly so.
More so with postage similar tops are £10 cheaper at M&S.

Latest posts

Back