Have Q stopped sending despatch emails?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Wondering as the last three items I've recieved over the last few weeks have arrived without one.
I've had the tracking emails from Hermes, updating where they'd reached & that they'd been delivered but not one email, after the " order recieved" one from Q to say they'd been sent.

I'm still getting them but it's been mentioned on facebook a few times by other customers.

I bought the Algenist Trio OTO the other week and got the email telling me it had been despatched. The last thing before that was the Tarte Shape Tape when they had the TSV and also got it then.

To be honest the one that shocked me was the Hermes tracking all the way and even saying it was delivered! I think I got Hermes tracking from QVC once before and all it said was at the hub and nothing more. Yes it did arrived.

I'm still getting emails when I've ordered something and get one to say it's been dispatched before it actually arrives. Hermes always send me one on the day it's due to be delivered and then one later in the day to say I've received it. However, my last four emails from QVC and the enclosed invoices show the amount due as £0.00. I wish that were true.

I am still getting them too. Mind you still waiting for arrival of the items - 4 days and counting. Jeez, why are they always so slow?

Latest posts

Back