Easiyo TSV 27/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh, so many points. I usually only get 50p - £2 from H&B (still welcome, of course). I love a good points scheme. QVC should have had one years ago and they might have kept me interested after my Amex meltdown with them last October. My spend is now about 10-15% of what it was before, and diminishing. I like to think I'll be free one day but I think they'll always have the odd thing I can't resist, unfortunately.

Anyway, your toffee Easiyo with almonds sounds ridiculously good! Why did you have to tell me about that??!

Oops! :mysmilie_17: Nothing wrong with giving in to a little temptation Andi, life's too short so if it makes you happy.....I say go for it. :mysmilie_3:

Oops! :mysmilie_17: Nothing wrong with giving in to a little temptation Andi, life's too short so if it makes you happy.....I say go for it. :mysmilie_3:

I have put almonds on my shopping list, believe me! Already have a toffee mix :mysmilie_12:

I have put almonds on my shopping list, believe me! Already have a toffee mix :mysmilie_12:

Oh eh! you'll love it Andi. :mysmilie_3: would I be pushing it if I told you cocoa powder sprinkled over or a crushed Crunchie sprinkled over is yummy too, on the plain variety though, too sickly over the toffee or sweet flavoured ones. :mysmilie_17:

I remember the days they used to have hour long Easiyo hours, yet again it looks like they're cutting down on items you can find cheaper elsewhere. Can't take to the newish Easiyo presenter, seems up her own self importance, I used to like listening to the other guest presenter Jilly, I actually enjoyed listening to her.

Oh eh! you'll love it Andi. :mysmilie_3: would I be pushing it if I told you cocoa powder sprinkled over or a crushed Crunchie sprinkled over is yummy too, on the plain variety though, too sickly over the toffee or flavoured ones. :mysmilie_17:

No, that is not pushing it. I welcome tips like this and I think it could be a healthier treat for my niece - if I bung in some strawberries and sprinkle chocolate on top, she'll eat anything. Rather a plain Easiyo than ice-cream. For me personally, it will have to be Crunchie bits - I love Crunchie bars.

I would like to put you forward as guest presenter for Easiyo on QVC. I liked the lady they used to have (Jill/Jilly?) and can't stand the one they have now. She comes across very smug - I feel bad saying that but it's the feeling I get. You, on the other hand, shopperholic, you could bring us fun serving suggestions without the holier-than-thou attitude and tell us a few other truths at the same time, like never stating the price without adding on P&P, and how it's often cheaper at Holland & Barrett. Ok, you wouldn't last long but would you want to? Appear, make a few grand and scarper!

I remember the days they used to have hour long Easiyo hours, yet again it looks like they're cutting down on items you can find cheaper elsewhere. Can't take to the newish Easiyo presenter, seems up her own self importance, I used to like listening to the other guest presenter Jilly, I actually enjoyed listening to her.

Sorry didn't see this before I replied to another post - so it was Jilly and we agree on the new bird! I haven't watched an Easiyo show for ages so didn't know they don't have full hours any more. Jilly used to show us lots of simple recipes and how to make things like cream cheese and cheesecakes - doesn't Ms Smug do that now?

No, that is not pushing it. I welcome tips like this and I think it could be a healthier treat for my niece - if I bung in some strawberries and sprinkle chocolate on top, she'll eat anything. Rather a plain Easiyo than ice-cream. For me personally, it will have to be Crunchie bits - I love Crunchie bars.

I would like to put you forward as guest presenter for Easiyo on QVC. I liked the lady they used to have (Jill/Jilly?) and can't stand the one they have now. She comes across very smug - I feel bad saying that but it's the feeling I get. You, on the other hand, shopperholic, you could bring us fun serving suggestions without the holier-than-thou attitude and tell us a few other truths at the same time, like never stating the price without adding on P&P, and how it's often cheaper at Holland & Barrett. Ok, you wouldn't last long but would you want to? Appear, make a few grand and scarper!

Aw thanks Andi, I don't think I'd last at QVC, I'd get the sack after my first appearance when I tell viewers "don't buy it here, you'll get it cheaper at H&B" that and the fact when they find Debbie Flint locked in a cupboard, they're bound to know it's me. :mysmilie_15:

Aw thanks Andi, I don't think I'd last at QVC, I'd get the sack after my first appearance when I tell viewers "don't buy it here, you'll get it cheaper at H&B" that and the fact when they find Debbie Flint locked in a cupboard, they're bound to know it's me. :mysmilie_15:

:mysmilie_19:

To be fair, that could be any of several of us!

Latest posts

Back