Easiyo TSV 27/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whoa there cowboy, no one's suggesting you "start now" I was just showing you at least one of many places I've seen it, because you said and I quote "can't find it hardly anywhere"........ but that's me told eh? :mysmilie_15:

:mysmilie_507:

Easiyoline are very good, I agree. I've had a couple of orders from them in the past, including some very, very short dated ones, which doesn't bother me at all. I had a problem with Easiyo once and tried ringing for advice, even though it was a general problem, not relating to something I'd bought from Easiyonline. The guy there could not have been more helpful

Thanks Andi, if you know you're going to use them straight away I can't see the harm in saving a couple of quid. It's good to know they value their customers too :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_508:

Head office is near me, always pass it on way to town centre but until they do lactose free (probably impossible) I won't be buying any more.

QVC 10 sachet set on this occasion just beats H&B offer, provided you like the flavours

If you like Easiyo Lemon, online H&B have it reduced to £1.70 a sachet and it's in the buy second one half price offer. I was saying earlier, I got 6 for £7.65. I thought they were selling them off as they were about to expire but the Sell By date is December 2017.

QVC 10 sachet set on this occasion just beats H&B offer, provided you like the flavours

Holland and Barretts work out roughly £20 ish, delivered for eight sachets. It's buy one get one half price working out about £2.50 a sachet so like I say, about eight sachets for about £20, delivered. QVCs ten with p&p work out at £3 per sachet.

Apologies Spartacus, I've just noticed you meant the TSV ten sachets which I couldn't see till now, if that's got p&p of £4.95 it works out the same as H&B at roughly £2.50 a sachet, if it's free p&p, you get two sachets extra for the same price as H&B for one day only.

Apologies Spartacus, I've just noticed you meant the TSV ten sachets which I couldn't see till now, if that's got p&p of £4.95 it works out the same as H&B at roughly £2.50 a sachet, if it's free p&p, you get two sachets extra for the same price as H&B for one day only.

Yes, I kept thinking it was 8 sachets at first, which would not have been great. Actually, I saw the QVC P&P is £2.95 when I clicked on the link earlier (it's gone offline again now) so £22.91 for 10 is pretty good, and is why I was tempted. I do like H&B for Easiyo though.

I'd seen the 10 sachet tsv had £2.95 pp so total price in comparing putting 10 H&B offer ones into basket online, qvc still came out on top for a change.

I'd seen the 10 sachet tsv had £2.95 pp so total price in comparing putting 10 H&B offer ones into basket online, qvc still came out on top for a change.

Shame with all QVCs "buying power" they can't offer their customers this deal every day. I'll stick to H&B though, I like their customer service and the fact you can earn points on your purchases, making the value even better.

Yes, I kept thinking it was 8 sachets at first, which would not have been great. Actually, I saw the QVC P&P is £2.95 when I clicked on the link earlier (it's gone offline again now) so £22.91 for 10 is pretty good, and is why I was tempted. I do like H&B for Easiyo though.

Over the past couple of months my points added up to £5.50 so I used that against my Easiyo, so I got a really good deal. I do love the Toffee Easiyo, I sprinkle some almonds on top and it's absolutely yummy Andi. :mysmilie_46:

Over the past couple of months my points added up to £5.50 so I used that against my Easiyo, so I got a really good deal. I do love the Toffee Easiyo, I sprinkle some almonds on top and it's absolutely yummy Andi. :mysmilie_46:

Ooh, so many points. I usually only get 50p - £2 from H&B (still welcome, of course). I love a good points scheme. QVC should have had one years ago and they might have kept me interested after my Amex meltdown with them last October. My spend is now about 10-15% of what it was before, and diminishing. I like to think I'll be free one day but I think they'll always have the odd thing I can't resist, unfortunately.

Anyway, your toffee Easiyo with almonds sounds ridiculously good! Why did you have to tell me about that??!

Latest posts

Back