Gatineau TSV 28/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Floracil Plus will launch exclusively to QVC on June 28th as part of a Today's Special Value collection, more details to follow!

A new and improved formula, Floracil Plus's bi-phase solution has a nourishing oil layer as well as a layer of vitamin water which, when shaken, combine to effectively and gently remove waterproof makeup leaving the eye contour and lashes hydrated, nourished and soothed. Discover more in our Floracil Plus FAQ blog

Got this email today from Gatineau, and I have no idea why as I don't use the brand and I have never shopped with them. :mysmilie_506:

Sounds a bit like the No. 7 one which is blue, it is very good will definitely purchase again.

Here it is! Our very special Today's Special Value, available on June 28th! With two exciting new launches, and a saving of £110, this is definitely one not to be missed! Available in 2 easy payments. Includes:

NEW Floracil Plus
Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing Cream
NEW Deep Cleansing Brush
Radiance Enhancing Gommage
Perfection Ultime Anti-aging Complexion Cream SPF30

The perfect cleansing routine for summer!

That's four of their cheapest products and their sort-of make-up / cream. They may show with high price points, but that doesn't hide that cleansers and gommages are at the cheaper end. IMO this is not going to be brilliant value unless its sniffing around £30-35 including P&P.

A curious TSV from Gatineau; cleanser, eye make up remover, gommage and spf cream. There's usually a heavy "anti-aging" content to a TSV, with this type of item used to pad out the face cream main element, and bulk out the perceived value. Sir Andrew of Gatineau will ramble on about SPF being the only real "anti-ager" while he's talking about the TSV; then switch to the usual "Yoof Molecule" patter when there are other potions are on air.

That's a change from the usual quart of Floracil! I don't need that and think it is overrated. I do like the cleanser but don't need it. The gommage is very nice IMHO but I would just get that separately if the stash is down.

So I'm out too.

Just had an email from Gatinooo that it will be 3 easy peasies of £14.99 but it's worth £154 :mysmilie_7: (just de-flead the dog) :mysmilie_48:

Latest posts

Back