Yankee Candle deals - Page 3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Let us know what you think when they arrive, shopperholic.
    Did your candle set arrive safely last week? If so, what did you think? I loved mine.

Post Thanks / Like

There's a set of 4 World Journeys tumblers on Amazon for 34.99 at the moment, if anyone's interested. Not bad for 8.75 each.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Li...177514&sr=1-36

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 12.08.19.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	14527

New Zealand Peony
    South African Vineyard
    Danish Butter Cookie
    Sicilian Orange

Isn't that a recent QVC trio plus one?
    Thanks Tarketta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

They have all been on Q but not in the same recent trio IIRC. Very good value but I must create some space and can't order with Amazon until today's delivery glitch is sorted!
    Likes Tarketta , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    They have all been on Q but not in the same recent trio IIRC. Very good value but I must create some space and can't order with Amazon until today's delivery glitch is sorted!
    Good resolve, Mazza. Fingers crossed Amazon will be back on track for you soon, too.
    Thanks Mazza thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Both Temptation Gifts and Candles Direct sent emails today saying all large jars are 14.39. I don't know how long the offer lasts (TG are doing it to price-match them). I ordered my missing Havana one, Tobacco Flower, and also treated myself to another Moonlight as that has been wonderful to burn. I don't often just get another one (since I bought up the UK supply of Evening Air when it was discontinued, LOL) but Moonlight can be an exception.

Just out of curio, you are not a current or ex-smoker, as I imagine the Tabacoo Flower and the Havana both have a smell of smoke about them! Or of course I could be mistaken (mistakes have been known to happen in my life (for instance my twin dying instead of me, I am sure she would have made a far better job of life than I)), but just curious!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I do smoke but neither candle smells of cigarette smoke or ashtrays, LOL. They do sometimes have smokey ones that are like wood fires, plus other notes,. I can't remember exactly what these two are like but the Tobacco Flower is a floral.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yorkrose26 View Post
    Just out of curio, you are not a current or ex-smoker, as I imagine the Tabacoo Flower and the Havana both have a smell of smoke about them! Or of course I could be mistaken (mistakes have been known to happen in my life (for instance my twin dying instead of me, I am sure she would have made a far better job of life than I)), but just curious!
    Yorkshire's rose your comment about mistakes has made me so sad, please don't think, say or write things like that. If that's your perception you need someone to help you change it, if you've been made to feel like that you need to reconsider relationships. Opinions about whether someone's made a better job of life than someone else are just that - opinions. Getting back to candles the Y C Tobacco Flower is a soft fragrance so nothing like cigarettes but not like nicotianas either.

Post Thanks / Like

We have a Peter Jones shop (they are a Northern Only company I think), but they are a collectable type of shop (they sell the bigger brands such as Radley, Kippling etc, Charlie Bears etc...) any way they do sell Yankee (though of course not the range that QVC sell), but Bank Holiday, they had a sale on of T-lights, so as the scent was once that I thought I would be fairly 'safe' with (I am not really into synthetic smells as such), I thought it would be OK, the fragrance on the label was 'clean cotton', the actual smell was erm well, I can't really comment. I know that it was a t-light, so I know there wouldn't be a strong smell and I know that 'Windmill Rosie' stated that you perhaps have to light two or three t-lights to get a strong smell, but I thought that if I lit one, I would get a slight scent, but only if I put my nose right to the flame (which is something that Q would probably state 'don't try this at home'), did I get some kind of possible scent, but as it was too weak I could not distinguish what sort of scent it would be. I know that these candles may have not been in the 'optimum' storage facilities or that it was older stock, hence the sale, but still it has not really 'warmed' (sorry) me to try any more!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for those who don't like amazon but couple of brilliant YC jar offers on there ATM - with AndiK's favourite My Planet seller!

6 medium jars 49.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...ELSW17G8&psc=1

6 large jars 59.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...ELSW17G8&psc=1

3 large jars 34.99 X

Post Thanks / Like

ha i got tulips, sweet honeysuckle & hydrngea for 28.97 elsewhere