Excellent service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
I placed an order and it was to be delivered , when I followed the tracking on Hermes 20 minutes after the courie picked it up it said it would not deliver as the package was damaged, I emailed ldeal World within 24 hours they have sent out a replacement and within 48 hours a credit was on my bank account for part of the order that was out of stock, I think this was excellent service on behalf of ideal World and usual crap service from Hermes, this is a second parcel I've ordered from them that's been damaged so praise where praise is due to IW for speedy resolution.

I placed an order and it was to be delivered , when I followed the tracking on Hermes 20 minutes after the courie picked it up it said it would not deliver as the package was damaged, I emailed ldeal World within 24 hours they have sent out a replacement and within 48 hours a credit was on my bank account for part of the order that was out of stock, I think this was excellent service on behalf of ideal World and usual crap service from Hermes, this is a second parcel I've ordered from them that's been damaged so praise where praise is due to IW for speedy resolution.

I get great service from Ideal World too. I bought one of those Daewoo Multi cookers and the courier had lobbed it over my back fence, so I emailed them to tell them, they deeply apologised and got me one sent out on next day delivery, I did tell them it was ok but they told me I could keep it anyway, so I got one free. Also, in the past if I've had part of an order missing, not often but if I do, they get the missing part sent out, none of this faffing round were you've got to send the whole parcel back rubbish, so this is why I continue to shop with Ideal World because I've only ever had great service (and prices and products obviously) Now it's next day collection and free returns, it just gets better. :mysmilie_3:

My brother worked for Hermes for 2 days, it was an awful company to work for. He would have been hard working and not chuck items in back gardens but he soon jacked it in. He was off duty and got phone calls at 10 at night saying "we are in now, please deliver" and he was expected to do it in his own time. I recently got some flowers delivered on a Saturday (not by Hermes, think it was Yodel) and I was out. They left them outside in the street under our external postboxes (I live in a small six storey block), not even inside the door or with a neighbour. Luckily no-one pinched them.

No but it is an excellent service IW provide to correct problems created by whoever is delivering the products.

Maybe its just me, but I expect excellent service all the time as a buyer, its 2017 excellent service shouldnt be a bonus to buyers, just my humble opinion.

Maybe its just me, but I expect excellent service all the time as a buyer, its 2017 excellent service shouldnt be a bonus to buyers, just my humble opinion.
Yes but sadly with QVC and IW it is not always excellent and therefore l just wanted to praise them for their quick response. Too many people run IW down l thought it only fair to be positive about them.

Is it excellent service that IW continue to use Hermes?

You can only judge a retail company by how quick they rectify couriers incompetence or genuine mistakes, and in Ideal Worlds case they sort any problems out with fast efficiency, not like QVC were you have to wait two weeks for a letter, then several weeks for them to sort the problem out.

I agree, today Ideal World gave me 10% off my Tefal Cook 4 Me Connect, even though the 10% off didn't apply to that particular item, so that was another £19 saving, with QVC that would never happen because IW do actually value their customers and there lies the difference between the two retailers.

QVC resolve your problem as soon as possible and it's customer service is also good but IW take more time to deliver product.

Latest posts

Back