Nails Inc TSV 30/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lacquer Lock Top Coat
Mermaid Playsuit nail polish – a fabulous iridescent blue
Believe or Leave nail polish – a soft cornflower blue
Woke up in Wonderland nail polish – pink
Enchanted Heels nail polish – iridescent pink ( my fave… I wonder why?)
Carriage Gotta Wait nail polish – a stunning rose gold foil
Auto-Delivery will contain the lacquer lock & the following

What’s Your Poison – a true petrol green
Let Your Hair Down – a glamorous gold foil
Story Teller – classic navy
Red Velvet Cape – Beautiful berry
Wicked Self – unusual, striking grey/pink foil

My, how times have changed! Gone are the days of several pages of discussion in a Nails Inc TSV thread!

I see they've brought in the Nails Inc founder, Thea Green, to present tonight. I'm surprised by that, too. Has she been on QVC live before? I only remember Heather and then the Irish woman, Caroline.

My, how times have changed! Gone are the days of several pages of discussion in a Nails Inc TSV thread!

I see they've brought in the Nails Inc founder, Thea Green, to present tonight. I'm surprised by that, too. Has she been on QVC live before? I only remember Heather and then the Irish woman, Caroline.

I've seen her on QVC recently and was surprised at that too.

Were you tempted ?

I've seen her on QVC recently and was surprised at that too.

Were you tempted ?

I admit I did give it a few minutes' thought. I went mad on nail polish 7-8 years ago and bought nearly every Nails Inc, OPI and Leighton Denny TSV going. I haven't bought any (certainly not from QVC) for about 18 months, partly because I have far too many bottles and just about every colour possible. There was one in the October Tili box but that's all. How about you?

Have to admit its tempting usually there's colours I'm not keen on like the second drop but the TSV I do like.
I really struggle getting polish to dry and end up in a right mess.
A few months ago I had a good clear out of old polishes, so don't have much at all.
The polish in the Marks beauty box I thought was too coral for me.
It's now left for my daughter along with the mascara for when she comes home from Uni.
So does that mean I should get the TSV for me, don't know as the blue looks like it would match her graduation dress. :mysmilie_50:

:thinking:

Have to admit its tempting usually there's colours I'm not keen on like the second drop but the TSV I do like.
I really struggle getting polish to dry and end up in a right mess.
A few months ago I had a good clear out of old polishes, so don't have much at all.
The polish in the Marks beauty box I thought was too coral for me.
It's now left for my daughter along with the mascara for when she comes home from Uni.
So does that mean I should get the TSV for me, don't know as the blue looks like it would match her graduation dress. :mysmilie_50:

:thinking:

I used to have the same problem until it was explained why...this explanation may have even been given on QVC!

You should always do a thin coat and let it dry before applying the next coat, if you don't then the layer underneath won't dry. I also use Leighton Denny Miracle Drops although have also been known to stick my nails under a running cold tap as well!

I've gone for it on advanced orders. Haven't bought nail polish in AGES and am a bit bored with what I've got, so thought I'd treat myself.

I used to have the same problem until it was explained why...this explanation may have even been given on QVC!

You should always do a thin coat and let it dry before applying the next coat, if you don't then the layer underneath won't dry. I also use Leighton Denny Miracle Drops although have also been known to stick my nails under a running cold tap as well!

Thanks for that I have to admit when I've tried that I have had better success that way

I use seche vite as I like quick dry otherwise I smudge. You need to buy the seche vite restorer as well though as it goes gloopy quite quickly

I use seche vite as I like quick dry otherwise I smudge. You need to buy the seche vite restorer as well though as it goes gloopy quite quickly

Yeah the Sally Hansen does the same, must be something in the formula to make the varnish dry so quickly. Luckily the Sally Hansen is only around £5 on amazon and I get through most of it before it starts going gloopy. I know some people keep theirs in the fridge but I don't know whether that's a old wives tale or not.

Leighton used to say polish doesn't need to be kept in a fridge, just at a steady ambient temperature. Whenever I've tried painting my nails in the sunshine on holiday it's never worked well.

Latest posts

Back