Nails Inc TSV 30/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Leighton used to say polish doesn't need to be kept in a fridge, just at a steady ambient temperature. Whenever I've tried painting my nails in the sunshine on holiday it's never worked well.
Most definitely. I have found the same. I have to go in to the coolest part of holiday apartment to apply the polish. I usually keep it in the fridge on holiday too. The same applies to gel polishes as well

Most definitely. I have found the same. I have to go in to the coolest part of holiday apartment to apply the polish. I usually keep it in the fridge on holiday too. The same applies to gel polishes as well

Me too! I always keep polish, base coat, top coat etc in the fridge for a few hours before I apply it. If it's particularly hot, I've been known to keep it in a cool box with an ice pack!

Thinly applied the Mermaid shade after the third coat looks good.
Hope I don't mess up with the top coat.

:mysmilie_59:

Dream Girl - try Sally Hansen Instadry, you'll never go back.

I second this amazing stuff - apply it thickly so it doesn't drag and you can apply onto nearly wet varnish. Sally Hansen's Mega Shine also does the same thing but leaves a slightly higher shine and brings out depth and glimmers in whatever colour you've applied.

Latest posts

Back