Jill Franks Shut up-please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Both Franks and Chuntley seem to delight in expressing how ditzy or hopeless they are. Memo to them both; people who are REALLY like that never mention it - its up to others to express the fact. Come clean, you are not that idiotic, and doubt if you came across in your QVC interview as such, so stop taking your audiences for fools.

Add to those two, Jackie who's says her hubby does the cooking as she can't, but can make a soup in the Vitamix.
Then same with Claire her hubby does the cooking, but that she says she assists him by being his sous chef.
Debbie admits she is learning at the Retreat but who has a woman who does for her.

I don't know who she is listening to in terms of her looks, and I hate to criticize in that area because I know if it was me, I'd not like it, but I just don't like her hair colour these days with those very heavy dark brows - sorry Jill. She is also very proud of being slim, well let me tell you girl, skinny does not translate well past 50, once you hit 60 you will look drawn facially, and every line will be noticed. If you have naturally inherited good skin with few or little lines that's a whole different ball game, but you don't because I can see it in you now and you still have a long way to go.

I think she loves what she does and good for her, but I wish she would change the colour and style of her hair.

Her eyebrows would look better if she plucked them slightly thinner imo.

I don't own one Kipling item, it's just not a brand that appeals to me, and the prices are horrendous, what makes them think they warrant such high prices is beyond me. I only purchase leather bags, and some of these Kiplings are on a par price wise with leather, so if I'm going to spend that I'll buy leather thank you.

As for JF, well she must be surrounded by a lot of 'yes' people in her life, because someone must have told her the blonde look was for her - when in fact, it is just awful with those thick dark brows, school girl blonde hair which is irritating to the viewer.

Mind you, she's not alone. I think some of the QVC presents (you know who I mean) are definitely wearing fake hair glued in - because no-one, even people who have fast growing hair, can grow hair quite as quick is Chuntley - one day it was long, and literally 3 days later it had grown about another 5 inches.

Rant over.

Why buy a leather bag when you can have a cheap bag with a monkey swinging from it? Oooh and you can NAME the monkey...what a nice gimmicky little touch!

Her eyebrows would look better if she plucked them slightly thinner imo.

JF's eyebrows look like two great big smudged-on caterpillars. Her "number 11" lines in the centre of her forehead dance around like my grandmother's knitting needles, making for a rather odd appearance. At least she hasn't opted for the botox "frozen corpse" appearance. She does, however, resemble a curious fusion of Edvard Munch's "Scream" and the model skeleton you'd perhaps see in a doctor's surgery.

Latest posts

Back