Imedeen TSV 01/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Imedeen 90 Days Prime Renewal & 10 Days Advanced Beauty Shot
Item Number: 401816
QVC Price £165.00
Todays Special Value Price £135.00
P&P £6.95

This supplement set from Imedeen features three boxes of Prime Renewal 50+, packed with vitamins and minerals and created to help support your skin from the inside, as well as a 10-day supply of Advanced Beauty Shot, developed in an innovative drink delivery system to be taken once a day. Award-winning beauty in easy-to-use forms, this set is perfectly suited to those with hectic modern-day lifestyles who want to do more for their daily routine.

Tried and tested - in a consumer study, 86% of participants said they noticed a positive difference to their skin within 90 days of using Prime Renewal.

Take a shot - Advanced Beauty Shot is enriched with vitamin C and collagen, and comes in a compact, 15ml bottle so you can take it with you to work or while travelling - perfect to slip into your busy everyday routine!

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - we have decided to triple our money back guarantee to 90 days on this Imedeen selection, so that you can fully benefit from trying these supplements.

Contains:

3 x Prime Renewal 50+ (120 tablets per box) - each box offers a one month supply. Formulated with the Imedeen Exclusive Marine Complex, plus VITea extracts
10 x Advanced Beauty Shot (1 bottle per day) - infused with vitamin C and collagen

Recommended daily dose for adults:

Prime Renewal:

Take two tablets twice a day - morning and evening (the sun sachet in the morning and moon sachet in the evening), preferably with a meal
Do not exceed the stated dose

Advanced Beauty Shot:

Take one shot per day - daily dose should not be exceeded
You can take the Advanced Beauty Shot with Prime Renewal

Main ingredients:

Prime Renewal:

Marine Complex - a protein and polysaccharide complex containing elements similar to those naturally found in the skin
ViTea - an EU patented complex containing white tea extract, vitamin C, tomato extract, grape seed extract and vitamin E
Vitamin E - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin C - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and supports normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
Zinc - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, to normal DNA synthesis, to the maintenance of normal skin and has a role in the process of cell division
Chamomile extract - added to the evening tablets

Advanced Beauty Shot:

Vitamin C - contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
Collagen - which is a natural part of our skin structure

Storage:

Store in a dry place at room temperature below 25C
Keep out of sight and reach of young children
Keep in original foil packaging until consumed

Usage restrictions:

Prime Renewal is not suitable for those with a known allergy to seafood - may contain molluscs and crustaceans
Pregnant or lactating women should consult their doctor or healthcare professional before taking Imedeen

Shelf life (unopened):

See best before end date on bottom of pack

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401816

The price made me laugh. Good luck to them selling the stock. If JF is presenting I imagine her going all hysterical over this.

Ridiculous price for basic vitamin and mineral supplement with a bit of added fish oil and kelp. You could create the same benefit for about a fiver. Any perceived results beyond that are simply the placebo effect caused by believing the marketing pitch.

They are having a laugh, I get my supplements from 'Vitabiotics' usually three for two and free p&p...

Ridiculous price for basic vitamin and mineral supplement with a bit of added fish oil and kelp. You could create the same benefit for about a fiver. Any perceived results beyond that are simply the placebo effect caused by believing the marketing pitch.

My mum when she was going through the Menopause, was recommended an alternative to this (and it must have been reasonably priced otherwise she wouldn't have purchased), when she saw this she couldn't believe the price. Her recommendation was to purchase a Menopause Vit pill (guess what you get exactly the same results)! I know some buy it, as previous posters have stated and I also know (from my own experience) that if you start a health supplement program and have the belief that it is doing some good for you then you are going to continue taking that particular supplement, I mean to be fair she didn't give Imeedeen a try, so she couldn't do a 'apple/apple' comparison, all she knew was that the Vit supplement she took had the majority of the same supplements as the Imeedeen.

Anybody suffering from thyroid problems should not take anything containing kelp, especially if already taking thyroid medication.

My mum when she was going through the Menopause, was recommended an alternative to this (and it must have been reasonably priced otherwise she wouldn't have purchased), when she saw this she couldn't believe the price. Her recommendation was to purchase a Menopause Vit pill (guess what you get exactly the same results)! I know some buy it, as previous posters have stated and I also know (from my own experience) that if you start a health supplement program and have the belief that it is doing some good for you then you are going to continue taking that particular supplement, I mean to be fair she didn't give Imeedeen a try, so she couldn't do a 'apple/apple' comparison, all she knew was that the Vit supplement she took had the majority of the same supplements as the Imeedeen.

Also prenatal multivitamin formula contains a vast range of vitamins and minerals, last time I looked it was around £20.

They are having a laugh, I get my supplements from 'Vitabiotics' usually three for two and free p&p...

Yep I am with you on that one, they also have a very nice (and reasonably generous), points system thus every so often get a free pack on top of the free for the 3 for two (following thus far), basically in a nutshell it means that every so often I purchase 3 and only pay for one.

Also the online 'retail river' sells them pretty cheap as well. That's the beauty shop around! Don't somehow think Q has cottoned on to the fact that people actually do so.

The model Frankie loves the tablets, bet she does if she gets them for free:mysmilie_17:

I am beginning to think that posters on here are a rather cynical bunch (ok I admit I know the meaning of the word) (read other post)!! What did depress me slightly though was yesterday at the 8pm showing, Sally Gleeson was on, I find it kind of 'depressing' as I love re-runs of Bless this House and to see her from there to this, makes me kind of sad. Not the fact that she has aged, everyone does that, but that she is almost 'reduced' to having to promote this, to make a living!

Latest posts

Back