Lola Rose TSV 2/7/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh, thanks Sazza. Typically, I've got loads on that weekend, so will have to keep an eye online on my phone (am not ordering ahead of the shows, as - last time I did that - the item became an OTO and was £11 cheaper!! :doh:)

Off topic, but have to say that I really enjoyed last night's 2hr show. Haven't managed to get on here as much as normal lately, and wouldn't have had much to contribute as I haven't been watching much Q, but that's the most I've enjoyed a show in a long while. I know some people find Dale smarmy, but he was beautifully calm and quiet, and allowed Nikki to speak! It was the perfect antidote to the chaotic anniversary shows, where there were five of them excitedly gabbling over each other! :mysmilie_1: Was also very excited that my favourite Lola bracelet ever was back in a new colour way! :mysmilie_13: All in all, a relaxing watch. :mysmilie_59:

I've always liked Dale. In comparison to the banshees he is a welcome change. I don't really mind any of the male presenters and I've come to the conclusion that I can't cope with high pitched exciteable voices screaming at me so find the lower male pitch easier on the ear (and nerves)

Ooh, thanks Sazza. Typically, I've got loads on that weekend, so will have to keep an eye online on my phone (am not ordering ahead of the shows, as - last time I did that - the item became an OTO and was £11 cheaper!! :doh:)

Off topic, but have to say that I really enjoyed last night's 2hr show. Haven't managed to get on here as much as normal lately, and wouldn't have had much to contribute as I haven't been watching much Q, but that's the most I've enjoyed a show in a long while. I know some people find Dale smarmy, but he was beautifully calm and quiet, and allowed Nikki to speak! It was the perfect antidote to the chaotic anniversary shows, where there were five of them excitedly gabbling over each other! :mysmilie_1: Was also very excited that my favourite Lola bracelet ever was back in a new colour way! :mysmilie_13: All in all, a relaxing watch. :mysmilie_59:

I thought exactly the same and I'm no fan of Dale but yes he was calm and measured in his presenting style. What a difference the presenter makes to a show, regardless of the products or guests. I was even tempted to order a big chunky necklaces but it sold out before I could decide (the Santorini, lovely colour).

I go on holiday next Saturday so hope we find out what it is before then.

I love the Santorini colour too - it is gorgeous.

is a set of 2 Abbey Road Bracelets

Lilac – blue lace agate and periwinkle quartzite
Rust – rust Montana agate; and a new Jaipur mix of tonal dyed quartzite
Blue – inky blue agate and sodalite
Green – light green fluorite and a new Wisteria mix of tonal dyed quartzite
Black – black obsidian and black agate
Pink – pink bluebell quartzite and new cranberry quartzite
Yellow – amber agate and amber mix quartzite

View attachment 14226

I thought I was interested there for a minute but I don't buy Lola Rose with metals on them now so I'm defo out.

Hold on to your hats folks! It's JF launching and she is on most of the day (which appears to be mostly jewellery). Mute button again!

Latest posts

Back