Lola Rose TSV 2/7/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose Abbey Road Set of Two Semi Precious Bracelets
Item Number: 312747
QVC Price £57.00
Todays Special Value Price £30.96
P&P £3.95

A set of two colourful semi-precious gemstone bracelets from Lola Rose, including one formed of stylish tumbled beads and another made from a combination of smaller round beads and brass rondelle beads. Boasting premium quality and iconic Lola Rose style, these fashionable bracelets will make a fabulous addition to your jewellery collection, or could also make a gorgeous gift, with a wide range of colour choices to suit any taste.

*Please note: if you were to buy these bracelets individually from Lola Rose you’d expect to pay at least £61.98, including P&P. So to get your choice for a Today's Special Value price of £30.96, plus P&P, is a great saving of over £25.

Wear it your way - these pretty bracelets come in matching colour tones and can be worn individually, as a pair or layered together with your other bracelets. Why not buy more than one set and mix and match to create different looks and colour combinations?

Unique Lola Rose style - as each design is crafted from natural stone, no two pieces of Lola Rose jewellery are the same. The jewellery has a very tactile quality and feels cool on the skin before warming up to your body temperature.

Spoilt for choice - whether you prefer nudes or brights, there's an option to suit you. Go for subtle, earthy tones with the Green, Yellow and Rust options, classic style with Blue and Black, or a pop of colour with Lilac and Pink. Featuring brand new semi-precious gemstone beads each boasting distinctive hues, you'll love how many colours you can wear them with.

Presented in a branded Lola Rose pouch
Cord, brass and semi-precious gemstone beads
Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
Length: 17cm - 24cm (6.7" - 9.4")

Colour options:

Lilac - tumble bracelet: blue lace agate; round beaded bracelet: periwinkle quartzite with silver-tone metal beads
Rust - tumble bracelet: rust Montana agate; round beaded bracelet: new Jaipur mix, tonal dyed quartzite with rose gold-tone metal beads
Blue - tumble bracelet: inky blue agate; round beaded bracelet: sodalite with silver-tone metal beads
Green - tumble bracelet: light green fluorite; round beaded bracelet: new Wisteria mix, tonal dyed quartzite, with gold-tone metal beads
Black - tumble bracelet: black obsidian; round beaded bracelet: black agate with rose gold-tone metal beads
Pink - tumble bracelet: pink bluebell quartzite; round beaded bracelet: new cranberry quartzite with rose gold-tone metal beads
Yellow - tumble bracelet: amber agate; round beaded bracelet: amber mix quartzite with gold-tone metal beads

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.312747

I wish Nicki would give up using the brightly coloured dyed agate and quartzite; they just look cheap and naff. She used to source different semi-precious stones (possibly colour enhanced but not as gaudy). I don't like the metal beads so my money's safe. I wonder which 2 colours will sell out in the midnight show? And how much body glitter will model Katherine be wearing over a 24 hour period? :mysmilie_19:

I bought a plum dyed necklace years ago, can't recall if from qvc or LR direct, but it leaves dye around my neck whenever I wear it and the necklace itself is fading in colour.

How ridiculous!

During the Bronzo I show it goes over to Katie P who is on next with LR and she is raving about how there are only 4 colour options left because it was soooooo amazzzingly popular.

10 mins later they interrupted the show again with Jill F doing a trailer for LR yapping and showing all the colours.

Gee can those idiots not edit a trailer in the past 16 hours?

Most of the t.s.v bracelets are in the Amazon LolaRose sale....and priced about £12 each. You could save quite a bit...and only one postage charge (if it applied). I have bought from her in the past, but they sit in a drawer and I just don't wear them, nice as they are.

You can buy "semi-precious" gem jewellery anywhere else for s fraction of the price, i don't know how QVC and LR can justify the prices for what is technically costume jewellery.

I agree Shoppy - have just looked on a well known Chinese website, and Blue Lace Agate stones can be bought for tuppence a bucketful, (which is no doubt where Nikki sources her stones from), and the made-up jewellery is a fraction of the cost of LR, albeit that you might have to wait nearly a month to receive it, - same time as Q really but with no p & p !!!

Its worth a look for all manner of jewellery from real silver to costume for just pennies.

I have just purchased a couple of items from LR website (usually use EBay or Amazon) so first time to really use site.

Gee it is as bad as Q's website, slow and when you look at an item on page 10 it goes back to page 1- grr. Keeps hanging and will not refresh. Do you think it is the same IT department?

I agree Shoppy - have just looked on a well known Chinese website, and Blue Lace Agate stones can be bought for tuppence a bucketful, (which is no doubt where Nikki sources her stones from), and the made-up jewellery is a fraction of the cost of LR, albeit that you might have to wait nearly a month to receive it, - same time as Q really but with no p & p !!!

Its worth a look for all manner of jewellery from real silver to costume for just pennies.
Which well known website is that, please if you don't mind my asking? I've googled but can't seem to find it.

You're so right. :mysmilie_3: it can come via China cheaper goods with free p&p, or via Chiswick for dearer with £5.95 p&p. That's so funny yet so true B how delivery wise, the only difference is the price, QVCs buying power eh? :mysmilie_15:

I have to admit that I did buy the tsv because I did like the pink. However, Ive just switched on to the 7.00 show and they have a necklace for £540. I don't think so. £30 is my limit.

I have noticed today that Nikki of LR is armed with sheets of notes which she refers to when naming the colours & is taking the lead rather than the Q presenter.Perhaps she has`also become exasperated by the confusion which has been so annoying in the past & must have cost them sales & or returns.

I have noticed today that Nikki of LR is armed with sheets of notes which she refers to when naming the colours & is taking the lead rather than the Q presenter.Perhaps she has`also become exasperated by the confusion which has been so annoying in the past & must have cost them sales & or returns.

Don't really blame her or any of the brand owners, most of the female presenters seem far more interested in how they look on air.
If their tan is the deepest, what holiday they are going on/just come back from, what book is out, reviews of their book or B&B, their latest building project or what their pets/families are up to.

:mysmilie_10:

I wonder if they have been told to prattle on about nothing, as it reduces the amount of items per show, because I've noticed that a lot of shows are ending early to shove in yet another airing of the TSV.

I have to admit that I did buy the tsv because I did like the pink. However, Ive just switched on to the 7.00 show and they have a necklace for £540. I don't think so. £30 is my limit.

I read your post and thought, no Puffin must have put a zero at the end by mistake - a necklace for £540, surely not. Just looked and good grief so it is - and it horrendous. Not my taste. Imagine how heavy that must be, if I put that on sitting down I would not be able to stand up. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back