Frank Usher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I like some of this stuff. I like watching June too, she's funny without trying.

One of the better guests I find :mysmilie_14:

Though I do think at times the range can be a bit of hit and miss.
About six weeks or so fell for a necklace with June and AK which it looked really classy on at the time I thought.
Boy when it came was it anything but classy the pebbles were scratched and glue everywhere.

Last edited:
Agree it can be hit and miss (even from day one - first show my necklace arrive broken) but June is a sweetie, mad as a bingo bus but harmless and I have a notion that she really is living a different life to the rest of us.

I like her, she's very much an evening at the opera followed by dinner type of gal. I suspect she's always mingled 'in circles'. I don't think she's ever married, but I imagine her to be a CEO's PA for a multinational in another life.

I can't ever imagine that June wears the items she presents off screen and if they are not of the quality she says then that's a shame.It is a pleasant change to hear a person speaking on QVC with a voice at a reasonable pitch,who doesn't speak over others continually,can string a logical sentence together and speaks in such a way that they can be understood by anyone.

Latest posts

Back