R.I.P. Oban Love

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just heard Loen say on create and craft, shevhad received cards for her and Andys dog Oban.

Loens FB page said he had to be put to sleep on 28 May.

Oban used to go on air with them sometimes on IW.

Even though neither work on IW now but on Create and Craft, thought you folks would want to know

He died of Cancer.

I know he was there world, which makes it worse.

I know they spent and money and effort, leaving having a leg removed.

I didnt realise, until this afternoon, when Loen said on Create and Craft, they had been sent cards from people they even didnt know

Oh no how sad, losing a pet is one of the most heartbreaking things you ever go through in life, heart goes out to them.

I feel for Loen and Andy,I was in the same situation on 24th January,I had to have my Jack Russell Amy put to Sleep,Amy was my family and it was devastating to lose her,I know how Loen & Andy are feeling at the Moment.RIP Oban.

Oh, that's sad, he wasn't that old, surely? I do feel for them, loss is such a huge price to pay.

He would be 9yrs any day now, my Milly has just gone 9 on 18th May and there was only about 3 weeks between them. They will be bereft he was such a gorgeous boy too. They had a personalised C********* card done with him and themselves a few years ago it was a beautiful and I swear that dog was smiling. How sad for them.

Latest posts

Back