Tarte TSV 05/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting. Someone asked on Wednesday I believe on the Q Facebook about when is next TSV? Another replied October and the Mod said, "Thank you for answering the question from(fill in name)" So they don't even know themselves.

The last one had a similar "Maneater" palette, but different colour names (ofcourse Tarte eye shadows are always very neutral in TSVs so it'll be a variation on the usual theme). Another Tarte TSV theme will be the endless speculation about foundation shades. I think I'll sit this one out; maybe I'll order a Kitchenaid mixer, pour in all those "not quite right" foundations I own, "custom blend" (QVC speak for bodge an approximate colour) and create a vat of my perfect foundation, then return the mixer.

The last one had a similar "Maneater" palette, but different colour names (ofcourse Tarte eye shadows are always very neutral in TSVs so it'll be a variation on the usual theme). Another Tarte TSV theme will be the endless speculation about foundation shades. I think I'll sit this one out; maybe I'll order a Kitchenaid mixer, pour in all those "not quite right" foundations I own, "custom blend" (QVC speak for bodge an approximate colour) and create a vat of my perfect foundation, then return the mixer.

Agree - I'm out too as the RotS foundation doesn't come in anything vaguely my shade from Q plus as you say, lots of dupes here from the last TSV.

Phew, money saved!

I quite like the look of the palette and it appeals to my feline addiction- just love my cats :mysmilie_515::mysmilie_515:

Reminds me I've a larger gold case palate I think from the first Tarte TSV not opened yet. :blush:

Boring, the over made up models on the shows have totally turned me off tarte plus I pretty much stick to Bobbi Brown these days and the BB girls in John Lewis are so lovely I'm a regular now. Shame for my other makeup to be left to spoil though. ☺️

Not tempting me. That lipstick looks very dark, especially for summer.
The palette is too similar to the Maneater one.

It's on the QVC site now at pre-TSV price:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Tarte-6-Piece-...tion.product.232705.html?productNumber=232705

Screenshot_20170626-201231.jpg

In the first tsv Tarte did I ended up with a powder foundation shade I ended up chucking far too yellow.
Don't think I'd be tempted but if I was what shade should I try please been fairly light in the past in BM and also have been using fair in LG.

:mysmilie_508:

Last edited:
Thanks Beketaten, well spotted. Looks like it's just been thrown together. Measley brush, dark pallet and a similar coloured lipstick to last time, I can't see that being a popular TSV but you never know.

Yes, not very summery! Shame they haven't included any of Tarte's bronzers, tanners or sun products. I'm always surprised they don't feature the blushers much, they're really Tarte's most famous product.

Latest posts

Back