How much more of the Cleeve can we take!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
Not content with being the 'Sun Police', she has now got her own skincare range (probably affiliated with Q but who knows), not only that the self-satisfied 'smug' woman has got her name on the range. I mean really is there no end to this!

Whilst presenting Ultrasun in my eyes, I've thought she's inferred at times, that she's had a hand in the formulation of some of the products.

I have given up on watching Ultrasun a long time ago, and I can't see the schoolmarm selling me her latest range. Waving her hands about and talking down to us doesn't mean she knows/understands the first thing about what she is selling, imo we can all read the application technique for ourselves.

She always looks scruffy to me, and she's brought out her own skincare range ???? not a good advert for it then.

Her skin looks dry and drawn, not a good advert for 'her own' skincare.

The woman on the Clarins counter in Debenhams was recommending things to me as I was browsing. She told me she used them and wouldn't use anything else. She told me her age as if I would be impressed, I wasn't.

Latest posts

Back