Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
£60 + £5.99 p&p - what more can I say?!

Attachments

• shadazzle.jpg
    shadazzle.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 196
What I can say is that the same set (brand new) is available for £30 with no p&p, ok arguably still pricey for what it is as you can probably get the equivalent on the high street for between £18 -£25 depending where you go, but at least here you're getting it delivered free! How can IW justify selling this kit for the ridiculous price of £66?!!! This is the sort of money that'll buy you a basic steam cleaner, or a d.a.b radio, a decent jacket.....not three small tubs of a cleaning product - outrageous!!!!!

Desprados and more fool anyone who buys this (In saying that its the usual praying on the poor vulnerable, shocking!)

To be fair, I seriously doubt whether anyone would buy this at that price, in their right mind or otherwise. I should imagine it's popped up there 'cause they're planning a pick of the day in the next week or so where they'll be selling it for the price I saw it for on Ebay...whether they'll waive or lower the p&p is to be seen. Nevertheless a blinking pi$$ take on IW's part, as they should be showing the real price £30 then doing the potd for £19.99 at the absolute most...bunch of rotters!

I got a 50ml Versace Eau de Parfum at Boots for £15.99 , that was £35.00 off. Now that's what I call a bargain. Used my points and got an Eau Savage sample for my hubby.

I got a 50ml Versace Eau de Parfum at Boots for £15.99 , that was £35.00 off. Now that's what I call a bargain. Used my points and got an Eau Savage sample for my hubby.

yup that was a brilliant bargain, but even at it's full price you'd have paid less for it than you would have if you'd bought the shadazzle! .....Obviously something is very wrong, and IW need to look at this and credit their potential customers with a little more intellegence and a lot more respect!!!

legally they have to sell it at an inflated price before they can say its been reduced, hence there website is full of expensive items that appear at reduced prices on air

legally they have to sell it at an inflated price before they can say its been reduced, hence there website is full of expensive items that appear at reduced prices on air

I know that, but the point is with them is when they sell something at a reduced price, they're actually selling it for the full price you'd be expected to pay elsewhere. It's a bad shopping channel - At least bid and price drop were entertaining to watch!

Latest posts

Back