Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuziQ

Registered Shopper
I would love to know how QVC get away with handling returns and refunds so slowly šŸ˜”
It actually seems to have gotten worse over the years . All my recent returns have been either wrong item sent/not as described in my opinion or faulty - not just 'change of mind' or bought more than one for sizing . I often use SD so have proof they receive it before 1pm the next day- but it often takes a week or more to show as returned . Often 5 days after before my money is refunded .
Last week I returned items with their own returns labels . Week until showing as returned , 4 days on and I've had emails 2 days ago to say refund is processed 2 items ( but not received yet ) and 1 item is returned but not even an email re refund yet . If I email or call I get the 'up to 14 days ' blurb- but surely that's the maximum not the target?!

I do almost all my shopping by web these days due to health problems so I deal with a lot of companies - all but one process returns and refunds immediately and it's usually all sorted in 3 days .

Only Bon marche are worse than qvc and luckily I only use them occasionally for my sister inlaw ( 10 days to deliver , 5 days to get you money back if you return in store šŸ˜”)
I only buy from the Q now if I can't get it somewhere else, want the easy pay or the price is just unmissable ( that happens less these days!)
I wish qvc's dire returns performance got factored into their so called excellent customer service !

Returns - don't get me started:mysmilie_51:

Think I'm going to ask to be popped on a standing order of pre paid return labels :mysmilie_19:

I'm really sick of having to email to get my delivered postage refunded, should be a routine of refunding the buyer when it's their fault.
Maybe with the lessening of bank statements they think it can be got away with.

:mysmilie_498:

there are hundreds of complaints about qvc's delivery time, parcels getting lost even though you can prove they received the said item. i have to give them the prize for having the worst customer service ever!

I rarely buy from them now but if I was buying and returning as I did at my peak I would be very frustrated. Slow delivery was bad enough but now it seems to be every aspect of the buying/returning process is beyond a joke. I don't know how much longer they can continue trading like this.

It not even enjoyable to watch any more. At present Del Boy and that awful "stoilist " are setting my teeth on edge and if that plus model is a size 16 I'm a monkey's uncle.

It makes me wonder whether the speed of return/refund is down the person who opens the returned package. I rarely return anything (maybe one thing a year) but I usually reckon on having to wait 10-14 days before the refund is made.

However, I returned something last Tuesday, got an email on Friday to say it had been received and one this morning to say the refund is on its way - so that's in under a week. They're also refunding the P&P although I didn't ask them to. It might take a while to reach my bank account .... but you never know.

I wonder how out of date the phrase "award winning customer service team" is. What yr did they win the award?

My experiences of QVC customer service is that the customer is always wrong especially when chasing up lost orders or refunds!

I can only speak from my experience, but I've always had great customer service from qvc.

I returned two items of jewellery in the same package by SD. The next evening I had an email to say they'd processed the refund so very impressed. I usually find though if I return second class its usually 1-2 weeks before they email. Perhaps it depends which department the return is going back to & how busy they are. It doesn't really bother me as long as I get the refund back.

It makes me wonder whether the speed of return/refund is down the person who opens the returned package. I rarely return anything (maybe one thing a year) but I usually reckon on having to wait 10-14 days before the refund is made.

However, I returned something last Tuesday, got an email on Friday to say it had been received and one this morning to say the refund is on its way - so that's in under a week. They're also refunding the P&P although I didn't ask them to. It might take a while to reach my bank account .... but you never know.

Just an update: The full amount, including P&P was in my bank account this morning so that's just under a week from my posting it back. For once, QVC were fairly quick. Here's hoping it's a new efficiency drive. :thinking:

They cover their asses by stating in very small print in terms that it can take 28 days for refunds!

I order very little now from QVC make sure I really want as its a pain in the ass returning and farting about waiting on refunds.

Latest posts

Back